3 more weeks to go.....

MuespachRam

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Oh, I'm at school. Taking science with my drama teacher.

By the way, Greg says you smell and Charlotte doesn't like you.

Maybe you should go for those extra English lessons that your "special" teacher advised you to take, then maybe you can learn to read....? go on, give it a go, it wil help when you get into the big world where adults live...

I hope the gods are smiling on me for it....I tend to agree with you about it being a draw though... sad to say.

i really, really wish we never had to play them ever again, life would be so much better.

We had the local paper come round to take photos of us training last night for an article they are writing on our trip! haha.

That is exactly how I feel about the derby games- far too stressful!

That is exactly how I feel about the derby games- far too stressful!

I just don't like the dirty horrible pig/boys even comign to our ground, their fans, their team, their bus, everything, it's just horrible and should stay away.

The sooner we get 2 leagues between us again the better..

Buzzing for this bad boy!!!!!!!

Meant to be working 7-7 sat night/sun morn, booked half a shift of so finish at 1( sneaking off at 12ish) booked sun night off, cancelled jjb game for sunday evening, so gonna be absolutely smashed out my tree for this game ( not big or clever if the young uns are reading this) and am really hoping for a dry day!!!!

Forest going down with a fiver in the bank!!

10 men, we only had 10 men,

2 weeks early n I'm buzzing already, like a kid at christmas

Archived