3 more weeks to go.....

MuespachRam

Yep, i think that 6 or 7 of them have ever been to England before...they are all super excited, mind you, to be fair, I am too, and, I should know better....but, like Uttox said.....at our age, a bit of seepage is to be expected..!!

We are all sat in the East Lower.

Imagine that.... Going on tour with the lads to a country you have never been to, to watch arguably the best game of Football currently played in England. Hope we fookin win!

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I don't know why they dig up the 5-2.. They only won by 3 goals..

When we beat them 3-0 at PP under George Burley the gap between the two teams was far bigger than what it was when they beat us 5-2.

As for this game, the expectations are on us to win.. It's been a long time since we've had a home match against Forest with the opportunity of doing the double over them.. When the fixtures come out the majority of the time we've played the first game at PP and the second at the CG.

If Forest lose, it just condems them to being ****, we already have the bragging rights for this season with league position and the 10 man victory.. But if we lose they'll have it until the end of the season, it could even spur them on.

Big game, lot's of pressure.

Imagine that.... Going on tour with the lads to a country you have never been to, to watch arguably the best game of Football currently played in England. Hope we fookin win!

And, just found out that the weekend we are all here, there is Italy v France and Scotland V England in the egg chasing (they will love a bit of that) and whilst we are in london, we have got West Ham v Millwall and then Chelsea v Man Utd....could be a legendary weeekend I feel..!

And, just found out that the weekend we are all here, there is Italy v France and Scotland V England in the egg chasing (they will love a bit of that) and whilst we are in london, we have got West Ham v Millwall and then Chelsea v Man Utd....could be a legendary weeekend I feel..!

Jesus mate- the gods are smiling on you for your trip! I hope that the Black and White prevails for you-got a draw written all over it though!

Jesus mate- the gods are smiling on you for your trip! I hope that the Black and White prevails for you-got a draw written all over it though!

I hope the gods are smiling on me for it....I tend to agree with you about it being a draw though... sad to say.

i really, really wish we never had to play them ever again, life would be so much better.

We had the local paper come round to take photos of us training last night for an article they are writing on our trip! haha.

It's at Pride Park mate.

Oh...thanks for telling me that...I didn't realise, and here was me arrnaging for 34 of us to fly over from here to go to Nottingham...oh what a fool I am....wait a minute...that was what all the fuss was about earlier this season when we beat them at the pig sty wasn't it.....

thanks...you saved me soooooo much embarrasment.

Oh...thanks for telling me that...I didn't realise, and here was me arrnaging for 34 of us to fly over from here to go to Nottingham...oh what a fool I am....wait a minute...that was what all the fuss was about earlier this season when we beat them at the pig sty wasn't it.....

thanks...you saved me soooooo much embarrasment.

No worries.

Archived