stoke city

Neo

• Replies 327
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Don't really give a damn about the size of clubs, Stoke, QPR, Fulham ,Wigan etc deserve to in the PL, Us, Leeds, Forest, West Ham don't

Tis a fact swiss....... 'http://www.dcfcfans.co.uk/public/style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/laugh' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':lol:' /> 'http://www.dcfcfans.co.uk/public/style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/ph34r' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':ph34r:' />

They still deserve to be there until they get relegated.

I hate "big club syndrome", in the grand scale of the things Derby aren't that big outside the midlands.

I agree.. But being a big club gives you bigger limits.. Someone like Stoke and Derby unfortunately can't reach Tottenhams level for example due to the size of the club.. Being 8th or 9th, a cup final chance and a run in the Europa League is about as good as it gets for the likes of Derby and Stoke.

Stoke have reached their limit, they can't better the moment they're in now, these past 2 seasons for Stoke is the dream of every club outside the big 6 or 7.. I hope they realise that and are enjoying it to the max.

We've sold the 5500 tickets you gave us chaps. looking fwd to it. Not been pride park, looks a lot better than the your old ground. Any friendly boozers????

PP may look a lot better - wether it offers anything more than the BBG (in terms of atmosphere) is a whole other debate.

Can't help you with the pubs I'm afraid, the only 2 I've been in near PP are the Harvester (if you're going by train you will walk past it) and F&B's which is opposite the club shop.

Hope this helps.

read some of their forums , there buzzing for this!! Even talk of some people taking flares!(not sure wether it was a joke , but some seemed serious) Would be great if we could sell out aswell , At them prices we should anyway... UTR

At first I thought it was just the stokies in the uttox area getting excited but it seems as if it really is a big day out for them.

There was trouble at the ticket office after their game V West Brom on satdee when they realised all the tickets were sold out. Police and stewards were involved.

I get the feeling in Derby that its as exciting as if we were playing Bolton, Blackburn, Wolves, Fulham etc yet stoke fans see it as a big game!!!

I think there will be bother at this game.

Stoke are going for the cup this year after getting so close last time, so the fans are well up for it. They have sold out their end and I know loads and I mean loads of stoke lads that are going in our end, most of them in the east stand!

I really hope DCFC only give tickets to people with a booking history otherwise we'll be dodging bricks again, ********.

I think there will be bother at this game.

Stoke are going for the cup this year after getting so close last time, so the fans are well up for it. They have sold out their end and I know loads and I mean loads of stoke lads that are going in our end, most of them in the east stand!

I really hope DCFC only give tickets to people with a booking history otherwise we'll be dodging bricks again, ********.

If they've got any sense - and if they really have to sit there - they'd be well advised to not wear their colours and keep quiet. I'm not saying rams would cause any bother but you never know what can happen, particulaly if folk have had a pint or ten.

Hope nothing kicks off 'http://www.dcfcfans.co.uk/public/style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/sad' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':(' />

Its a bit like leicester lol! they can't wait ,but were not to bothered! I've read on quite a few places a lot of stoke are going in our ends , and i wouldnt be surprised if something does kick off ,with 5500+ stokies heading down here on their big day out!

If they've got any sense - and if they really have to sit there - they'd be well advised to not wear their colours and keep quiet. I'm not saying rams would cause any bother but you never know what can happen, particulaly if folk have had a pint or ten.

Hope nothing kicks off 'http://www.dcfcfans.co.uk/public/style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/sad' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':(' />

Me too LR...... Saying that it's not like their gonna have anything to cheer about is it?

COME ON DERBY!!!

Archived