stoke city

Neo

I'd be dissapointed if the prices were not the same as the palace match, surly entice a bigger crowd.

( forest are advertising tickets for £10 for adults and £6 kids vs burnley )

I think the prices should have been cheaper against Palace. Also I wasn't a fan of the unreserved idea, they'd be stupid to do that against Stoke.

• Replies 327
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I actually quite envy Stoke City. Not for the style of football they play but just because they have managed top turn themselves from a fairly small club into an established Premiership club.

They have achieved what DCFC are dreaming of. Not only that but they have also qualified for Europe, they have qualified through the group stages and look like they will challenge for a place in the top 8 of the Premiership.

Quite remarkable and yet Tony Pullis still goes about his business somewhat under the radar. His achievements are deserving of total respect regardless of his playing style.

"Derby are a Premier League club in everything but name, while Nigel Clough has been there a long time and is a fine manager and a fine person. It will be a tough one for us, but hopefully we can ruin the careers of half their team."

Tony Pulis.

That's what he really said Utch!

Not quite - i have amended it to the full version!

I think the prices should have been cheaper against Palace. Also I wasn't a fan of the unreserved idea, they'd be stupid to do that against Stoke.

cheaper...as in how cheap? free maybe? I thought they were very reasonably priced ,remember the FA set a minimum pricing.Just because the game was rubbish,doesnt mean the game was overpriced.

The unreserving made sense too.fans would have been scattered all over the place otherwise and more staff would have had to have been employed for stands with hardly anyone in.

I had a quick look at their forum to see what they said about my quote on here..

They actually seem very grounded, most saying we're still a big club and it will be a difficult game etc.. I think they still look at themselves with a small club mentality.. As far as settled goes, like mcsilks has mentioned they've done amazingly well and they're light years ahead of the likes of Wolves and Wigan let alone us.. They've reached Aston Villa and Evertons level in the PL as in they're that established.

And Valencia in Europe, I'm well jealous of that.

I just hope they appreciate the position they're in, as they're no bigger club than the likes of us, Forest, Leicester and the Sheffield clubs, but they really are lightyears infront of us

cheaper...as in how cheap? free maybe? I thought they were very reasonably priced ,remember the FA set a minimum pricing.Just because the game was rubbish,doesnt mean the game was overpriced.

The unreserving made sense too.fans would have been scattered all over the place otherwise and more staff would have had to have been employed for stands with hardly anyone in.

Ok calm down. I paid £10 a couple of years ago and £5 child, now that's not free is it?. Also Radio Derby announced that the club had a number of complaints about the unreserved seating arrangement. Wow, ya can't say anything on here without offending someone can ya?

Ok calm down. I paid £10 a couple of years ago and £5 child, now that's not free is it?. Also Radio Derby announced that the club had a number of complaints about the unreserved seating arrangement. Wow, ya can't say anything on here without offending someone can ya?

you didnt offend me....i just thought you were talking ******.thats all mate. 'http://www.dcfcfans.co.uk/public/style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/wink' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=';)' />

Unreserved seating is precisely 1,000,001 times better than normal seating - short of introducing designated standing areas it's the best ticketing policy out there. The prices were also good for the Palace match and are good again for Stoke.

Maybe if we were a bit like Boro then you could go and sit anywhere you like as the ground would be half empty.

You could even lie down across the seats and have a nap without anyone disturbing you.

I blame the yanks.

I had a quick look at their forum to see what they said about my quote on here..

They actually seem very grounded, most saying we're still a big club and it will be a difficult game etc.. I think they still look at themselves with a small club mentality.. As far as settled goes, like mcsilks has mentioned they've done amazingly well and they're light years ahead of the likes of Wolves and Wigan let alone us.. They've reached Aston Villa and Evertons level in the PL as in they're that established.

And Valencia in Europe, I'm well jealous of that.

I just hope they appreciate the position they're in, as they're no bigger club than the likes of us, Forest, Leicester and the Sheffield clubs, but they really are lightyears infront of us

on the last bit I would say they were smaller Bris, they couldn't attract mid-high 20 thousand crowds every week in the championship and the facilities are not great either. However they are lightyears ahead of us in playing terms.

Archived