Fa cup 4th Round Draw

-JW-

Did anyone say Bolton?

A lot of people on the Radio said they wanted Bolton. Can't think why? If they want an easy team then there are some garbage sides still left. If they want a big club then.... Bolton aren't it. If they want a good day out.... Reebok isn't it.

The other one mentioned was Crawley at home like it has been on here.

Nigel says he wants a big team.

Thing is, they all play a weak side and win anyway. Not very fun until they start taking it serious. Usually the Final. 'http://www.dcfcfans.co.uk/public/style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/rolleyes' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':rolleyes:' />

• Replies 186
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It's an away day at a premier league team, one with a chance of progression.

Personally I like the Crawley idea, at home. Notts County away, Forest away, Leicester away, Manure home, Citeh home, Arsenal home, Tottenham home...Liverpool away.

Nice potential fixtures, watch it be Stevenage away.

Have we really sunk that low that we classify Bolton away or Stoke away as 'a good day out'

We're not some League 2 scrapper looking for a day in the sun away at a PL team in a nice stadium you know..

And Bolton away, why? We'll be playing them next season, and we'll probably take around 450 people on a cold wet Friday night in November.. How is that anymore appealing now that what it will be next season?

A lower league team away would be a good.. Example Swindon or Stevenage. A good chance of progressing plus a different stadium

I think what it is is that people want to beat a prem team, and Bolton is about as easy as it gets. If its at home it will bring in a relatively large crowd, and if we win we've beaten a team in a higher division. Money + confidence. Though people wanting to go away to Bolton, thats just bizarre.

Anyone we've got a good chance of beating for me. One of my first seasons going to the BBG regularly was when we got to the 6th round and lost to Plymouth in 1984. We were poor and got relegated to the 3rd Division but we still could easily have been in an FA Cup semi final! Beat Telford at home in the 4th round that year!

The FA cup is good for Derby cause we can make some cash. Pure and simple. To hell with winning. Let's be realistic.

The best draw would be away at either Arsenal, Newcastle or Manchester.

The winners of the last round all made £67,500. With gate receipts am sure the Palace win was worth about 90k to the club.

A top draw and it could make the difference for Clough's transfer kitty.

The FA cup is good for Derby cause we can make some cash. Pure and simple. To hell with winning. Let's be realistic.

The best draw would be away at either Arsenal, Newcastle or Manchester.

The winners of the last round all made £67,500. With gate receipts am sure the Palace win was worth about 90k to the club.

A top draw and it could make the difference for Clough's transfer kitty.

A top 6 club (or Forest/Crawley/Lowest team) brings the possibility of extra TV revenue to club as well. I'd still prefer Stevenage away, and then get the big boy in the round after.

Is there anyone left with terracing?? If so.. Them away!!!! If at home, then one of the big 4 or Leeds forest or notts county!!

Team I wouldn't want...... Any other champ team or a mid table prem!

I think we will get swansea away!!!

Pboro lovely terraced away end..... 'http://www.dcfcfans.co.uk/public/style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/cool' class='bbc_emoticon' alt='B)' />

Archived