Fa cup 4th Round Draw

-JW-

• Replies 186
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm all excited again, I don't want to be let down with us getting Fulham. I've been reading up about Stevenage, pricing up the train etc. In my head we've already got them.

I'd love Fulham. Great day out, nice and boozy, cosy little ground - and half a chance of a result.

Not having a go, but why pick a Premier side away, do you want us out of the cup, just so you can have a good day out.

Yep.

We're not going to win it, and had a great time last time we went to Fulham, and took them to extra time.

Well done for not having a go 'http://www.dcfcfans.co.uk/public/style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/smile' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':)' />

I'd like to get a big team..... but just want to thrash Crawley first. Which we will, if we get them.

Fingers crossed!

Reckon we'll get Stoke. Get beat, boring game played in the sky. Have 3 injuries.

Listening to the Radio, loads of people wanting Bolton away! I don't get it? Surely not for that average stadium and poor atmosphere. Why away? Why Bolton?

Yep.

We're not going to win it, and had a great time last time we went to Fulham, and took them to extra time.

Well done for not having a go 'http://www.dcfcfans.co.uk/public/style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/smile' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':)' />

Please do NOT be condescending, it does not become you.

I would like us to go as far as possible, bet if you asked any Premier sides that are still interested in the FA Cup they would not pick Fulham away, they would have the lowest team possible.

Have we really sunk that low that we classify Bolton away or Stoke away as 'a good day out'

We're not some League 2 scrapper looking for a day in the sun away at a PL team in a nice stadium you know..

And Bolton away, why? We'll be playing them next season, and we'll probably take around 450 people on a cold wet Friday night in November.. How is that anymore appealing now that what it will be next season?

A lower league team away would be a good.. Example Swindon or Stevenage. A good chance of progressing plus a different stadium

Have we really sunk that low that we classify Bolton away or Stoke away as 'a good day out'

We're not some League 2 scrapper looking for a day in the sun away at a PL team in a nice stadium you know..

And Bolton away, why? We'll be playing them next season, and we'll probably take around 450 people on a cold wet Friday night in November.. How is that anymore appealing now that what it will be next season?

A lower league team away would be a good.. Example Swindon or Stevenage. A good chance of progressing plus a different stadium

Did anyone say Bolton?

For me, I'd like someone local. Shame all my local teams got knocked out. So Derby, 70 miles away, is now ironically my local team.

Although 70 miles is probably an insult to you Bris 'http://www.dcfcfans.co.uk/public/style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/wink' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=';)' />

Archived