Racist Chanting

CumbrianRam

and soon the whole of football will have to yet again listen to the annual scouse version of Hillborough

it's no suprise when LFC have publically backed their player and trying on the usual hard done to story, no wonder their fans behave like this when educated this way

it's an appalling club, set of fans, and a real shitehole

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Apparently Leicester fans are trying to get the police involved for 'you used to be english, your not anymore' and 'Enger-er-Land' sung by some of our lot. This racism thing is getting way out of hand.

Leicesters fans are mongrels mate, they tried blaming us a few years ago for some arguing that went on at The Walkers/King during a minutes of silence when it was some of their well-educated lot making sheep noises.

Chants like that are aimed at the owners (or it is that way when we sing 'um). I remember Man City away in the PL, we sang the same thing.

I prefer not to make sweeping generalisations of any set of fans but prefer instead to try and see the best in them. For me, to say they are all bad is wrong. If you look at any of their forums, you will see that there are a lot of articulate posters who possess more than a modicum of common sense but regardless of this, they are automatically looked down on and generally despised just because they happen to live in and support Man U, Liverpool, Leeds or Forest.

The good ones are in the majority I guess with all clubs. It's the minority of bad ones who get their respective clubs a bad name. It's a shame that.

Interesting debate going on elsewhere...

Everyone seems to agree that the offender should be banned for life but how is this any different from the Suarez incident, all he got was 8 games...

The difference is the supporter wasn't at work. Suarez shouldn't be banned from football for life, in my opinion, because that's his job. If people commit an offence they should be given a chance to prove rehabilition and improved behaviour, through work. Going to watch a football match is a choice, and the person who said those things to Tom Adeyemi should have that choice taken away - but he shouldn't be banned from working.

The difference is the supporter wasn't at work. Suarez shouldn't be banned from football for life, in my opinion, because that's his job. If people commit an offence they should be given a chance to prove rehabilition and improved behaviour, through work. Going to watch a football match is a choice, and the person who said those things to Tom Adeyemi should have that choice taken away - but he shouldn't be banned from working.

I think a life ban is too harsh. OK, he said some racist remarks. Jesus Christ. He didn't kill anyone. Give him a short sharp sentence. Ban him for 5 games and give him the chance to redeem himself.

He likely said things in the heat of the moment and he maybe feels remorse. Everybody deserves a second chance.

This PC generation really does rub me up the wrong way. We live in a free society and while it's wrong to say certain things, we shouldn't be too harsh on those that do.

I think a life ban is too harsh. OK, he said some racist remarks. Jesus Christ. He didn't kill anyone. Give him a short sharp sentence. Ban him for 5 games and give him the chance to redeem himself.

He likely said things in the heat of the moment and he maybe feels remorse. Everybody deserves a second chance.

This PC generation really does rub me up the wrong way. We live in a free society and while it's wrong to say certain things, we shouldn't be too harsh on those that do.

Sorry, I didn't mean a life ban - I meant just a ban, for a defined period.

Archived