Training Ground Bust-Up!?!?!

Ambitious

I am not saying it did happen but heard this rumour today and thought I would ask the question if anyone else had heard anything.

I found it hard to believe that if it had happened it had not been leaked already, however, the rumour has supposedly come from family of a player, albeit via another person.

What you said does sound like a perfectly legitimate case but find it surprising that NC waited so long to terminate his contract when it looked quite clear that he was struggling to get fit.

Not really a few injured coming back from injury etc. If he could have got back fit sooner then probably have been different. I think possibly Clough has waited for him to get fit enough to be given a good chance of finding another club in league 1 or 2 (though I don't think he is a poor player, think his injury record will now seriously hamper him at this level and above)

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Not really a few injured coming back from injury etc. If he could have got back fit sooner then probably have been different. I think possibly Clough has waited for him to get fit enough to be given a good chance of finding another club in league 1 or 2 (though I don't think he is a poor player, think his injury record will now seriously hamper him at this level and above)

Only Barker fully back from injury, Anderson released, Buxton yet to have a long run out and O'Brien out injured, don't really think we are overloaded with centre backs at the moment.

The same person that said about this supposed training ground bust up also said as part of the deal to terminate Riggotts contract they had handed him a trial at an American club in which our owners have an interest.

Only Barker fully back from injury, Anderson released, Buxton yet to have a long run out and O'Brien out injured, don't really think we are overloaded with centre backs at the moment.

The same person that said about this supposed training ground bust up also said as part of the deal to terminate Riggotts contract they had handed him a trial at an American club in which our owners have an interest.

Not really as say we have at present Barker, Shackell, Buxton, Naylor (who the management staff are happy with) and Brayford if required. I would hope this would be enough.

Archived