Chris Maguire

Pudding Jack

• Replies 502
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Pompey were banned from loaning players unless they went below 14 fit professionals - if memory servesme right - I guess they must have a massive injury crisis

Had a squad of 16 on Tuesday and they should play thier youth team if they don't have enough!

Great summer signing, good use of what little money we have. He has 5 strikers ahead of him at the moment apparently and with us looking at strikers from Scotland for next season I doubt he'll have opportunity next season

Could be wrong, he might end up being the first player to still make it after being loaned out under Nigel

I can't believe that Pompey are getting away with "emergency loans" Why the hell should we lend them anyone? Absolute disgrace of a club just cannot help but take the p*ss still further. Just hope that he plays ***** and doesn't help them get out of relegation

I can't believe that Pompey are getting away with "emergency loans" Why the hell should we lend them anyone? Absolute disgrace of a club just cannot help but take the p*ss still further. Just hope that he plays ***** and doesn't help them get out of relegation

Agree with all bar the playing ***** part. Hope he plays well and bags a load of goals showing what he can do.

PistoldPete2

Maybe he's started showing sonething in training and Clough wants to see him in a real match before putting him in the squad?

Or maybe Pompey are desperate and it reduces wages for a bit.

Could be like DJ Campbell late entry for Rams player of year if he sends Forest down.

Archived