James Bailey...

Ambitious

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I personaly think James Bailey is one of the pivitol players in our starting line-up, he seems to do alot of work without getting noticed and dosen't get as much credit as he deserves.He is realy good at splting up the play and finding long balls to our wingers and strikers.

So, what happened to him yesterday? You'd have thought he'd never kicked a ball before in his life!

I know one or two people have said on here that they thought he played poorly but apart from a couple of over-hit passes I thought he had a decent game. In the time that he has been out injured he has obviously been working on his upper body as he is using that strength to good effect now when challenging for the be ball. To me his main asset is not his long range passing, but the ability to see a pass whether it be 4 yards or 40 yards.

I know one or two people have said on here that they thought he played poorly but apart from a couple of over-hit passes I thought he had a decent game. In the time that he has been out injured he has obviously been working on his upper body as he is using that strength to good effect now when challenging for the be ball. To me his main asset is not his long range passing, but the ability to see a pass whether it be 4 yards or 40 yards.

He had a bit of a stinker second half.

Still rate him tho'.

I need to go to Specsavers then...I know he can be abit like an Oakley,in that you dont notice what he does,but he was truely WOEFUL for all 90 mins.

Archived