Team For Saturday?

AndyB

Who would you play in the cup? Do we keep the same team that has won 3 in a row? As we have a few players recently back from injury / niggles do some of them get a rest? Do some squad players get valuable game time to keep them ready for when we get suspensions and further injuries? I would play our strongest fit 11 and try to keep the run going.

• Replies 20
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Don't risk anyone who is feeling any discomfort.

Rest Ward, Tyson, Bailey, Green and possibly Brayford who have been injured recently.

Play Cywka, Maguire, Doyle (I don't think he's any good but if he is going to be "for the future" then we need to see him)

Gk. Legzdins

RB Naylor

CB Barker

CB Shackell

LB Roberts

RCM Bavies

CM Bryson

LCM Bennett

RW Cywka

ST Maguire

LW Doyle.

But then I'm not bothered about the FA Cup unless we get far. It's a distraction from a heavy fixture list.

For me it's a chance for players to perform rather than win. A win would be a bonus. (FA Cup died when top teams stopped caring)

im going 'http://www.dcfcfans.co.uk/public/style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/biggrin' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':D' />

Rest Ward, Tyson, Bailey, Green and possibly Brayford who have been injured recently.

Play Cywka, Maguire, Doyle (I don't think he's any good but if he is going to be "for the future" then we need to see him)

Gk. Legzdins

RB Naylor

CB Barker

CB Shackell

LB Roberts

RCM Bavies

CM Bryson

LCM Bennett

RW Cywka

ST Maguire

LW Doyle.

But then I'm not bothered about the FA Cup unless we get far. It's a distraction from a heavy fixture list.

For me it's a chance for players to perform rather than win. A win would be a bonus. (FA Cup died when top teams stopped caring)

switch Doyle and Bennet around and then swap Doyle with Will Hughes.

Gk. Legzdins

RB Naylor

CB Barker

CB Shackell

LB Roberts

RCM Bavies

CM Bryson

LCM Bennett

RW Cywka

ST Maguire

LW Doyle.

I agree. Maybe with the addition of Croft and Buxton.

I'd keep it a strong team, but games like this it pays to have 3-4 players in the team playing for a shirt in the next league game..

I'd go..

Usual back 5 - in such inspired form at the minute, 3 classy displays from all 5, don't want to disjoint it.

------------------------------------------Fielding

Brayford--------------Shackell--------------------Barker------------------Roberts

Ben Davies-----------Bryson----------------------Bailey-------------------Ward

----------------Tyson----------------------------------------Ball

Leggy

Naylor

Buxton

Green

Hughes

Bennett

SDavies - presume his about fit again.

I think he will keep it the same to be honest, try to keep the mentality going- unfortunately it will be difficult in an empty stadium.

I would personally like to see Maguire given a run out- he has a point to prove and could be the difference between a win or defeat. I would also rest either Shacks or Barker and bring Buxton in. Green won't be playing as we won't want him cup tied so maybe Cwyka (if he is still alive)?

Gk. Legzdins

RB Naylor

CB Barker

CB Shackell

LB Roberts

RCM Bavies

CM Bryson

LCM Bennett

RW Cywka

ST Maguire

LW Doyle.

Yes. Barker still needs games to get match fit and Bryson looks indestructible.

However, Shackell has had the odd twinge and Roberts is quite old and needs his nap - so I’d rest those two as well. Kloughs Kids will cope fine 'http://www.dcfcfans.co.uk/public/style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/smile' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':)' />

Archived