How Many Games A Season Do You Get To?

Boz_DCFC

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I live in Bournemouth, so 5-6 games at PP - I take my son and 3 granddaughters so, though they're young rams it still works out expensive. And the obligatory Mcdonalds! Night matches are cheaper as 2littlest don't go - but then breaking my wrist inthedark doesn't help!

Try to get to local away games. Although age and finance restrict me, I avidly follow all things dcfc-1st game was 1952.

Sorry,one-chop, but this is 1 woman and 3 young ones putting money into dcfc! Shouldn't be allowed, so much better empty seats and loss of revenue!

I've not seen us play in a stadium since Wembley.. That season I saw a fair few.

Before that I went to only a few under PB, the last season ticket I had was under both George Burley seasons when I went with my Dad to virtually everygame home and away.. Saw some cracking games and some new stadiums.

I was back in England in 2009 for abit but I didn't manage to catch any games. I'm back in England again next Christmas 2012 where I'll definately go to a game..

Managed to get to five so far this season: Birmingham, Shrewsbury, Burnley, Portsmouth & Peterborough (away). Not bad travelling from Norfolk, and it's the most I've managed in a single season since I had a ST 1990/91. I couldn't get to Ipswich due to work.

I lived in Scotland for 6 years, and went to the odd away game over those years: Preston (0-3), Burnley (0-3) & Leicester (2-2) come to mind. I'd have a ST if I lived locally. I don't know which game I'll make next, I was hoping for a better FA Cup draw (in terms of local to me or a rarer opponent), I still might target that one.

Just booked Coventry, takes me up to six.

Archived