Riggots Contract Cancelled

Curtains

So looking on the bright side, assuming Anderson was on 3k per week then that's 7k we've saved on wages which translates to about £180,000 saved.

Anderson will have been paid off whether the full contract or not we don't know.

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Yes, and your guess turned out to be right. But it was still a guess.

Still, well done you. Have a lollipop…

http://1.bp.blogspot.com/-tNiePdKcN6I/Te7jDseW_nI/AAAAAAAAAQw/CIyFuL4ecHI/s640/P1040492

Very bright you are a good advert for NWAF. Work it out and it was not a guess at all, as Chris has barely played for 3 years it hardly required a high IQ to realise that his long standing injury problems were suddenly going to disappear and his body was suddenly going to be able to endure the rigours of tier 2 football.

Secondly my credentials as a Rams fan are without question, I have grown up as a kid in Manchester as a Rams fan, given and taken more stick with United fans than probably anyone. Yes they are arrogant, yes they think United are a cut above every other club, yes they look down on supporters of every other club but if people put myths and falsehoods up then I'll put them right. That does not make me a United supporter.

NWAF.

Very bright you are a good advert for NWAF. Work it out and it was not a guess at all, as Chris has barely played for 3 years it hardly required a high IQ to realise that his long standing injury problems were suddenly going to disappear and his body was suddenly going to be able to endure the rigours of tier 2 football.

Secondly my credentials as a Rams fan are without question, I have grown up as a kid in Manchester as a Rams fan, given and taken more stick with United fans than probably anyone. Yes they are arrogant, yes they think United are a cut above every other club, yes they look down on supporters of every other club but if people put myths and falsehoods up then I'll put them right. That does not make me a United supporter.

NWAF.

What’s the problem ianm? Don’t you like lollipops?

No one expected Riggott’s fitness problems would just ‘disappear’. But some, like NC, thought he might get fit enough to provide a bit of quality ‘cover’ on the cheap.

At the time we signed him it was obviously a bit of a gamble but the eventual outcome was still unknown. Some posters made the guess that the gamble would fail based on the fact of his history of injuries in the past few years. Others guessed the gamble would pay off based on the fact that he had had another operation that looked like it might have been successful and that he seemed to be doing well in training over an extended period of time with the Derby squad.

In the end, nobody ‘worked it out’ – some guessed right and some didn’t.

/NWAF? I think it depends where you sit. Some near me are quite tidy 'http://www.dcfcfans.co.uk/public/style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/ph34r' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':ph34r:' />

What’s the problem ianm? Don’t you like lollipops?

No one expected Riggott’s fitness problems would just ‘disappear’. But some, like NC, thought he might get fit enough to provide a bit of quality ‘cover’ on the cheap.

At the time we signed him it was obviously a bit of a gamble but the eventual outcome was still unknown. Some posters made the guess that the gamble would fail based on the fact of his history of injuries in the past few years. Others guessed the gamble would pay off based on the fact that he had had another operation that looked like it might have been successful and that he seemed to be doing well in training over an extended period of time with the Derby squad.

In the end, nobody ‘worked it out’ – some guessed right and some didn’t.

/NWAF? I think it depends where you sit. Some near me are quite tidy 'http://www.dcfcfans.co.uk/public/style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/ph34r' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':ph34r:' />

It's another gamble that has failed and as we have gone nearly 1 million over wages budget for this season that is possibly 100k we could have avoided, plus at least double that on Kilbane.

Well as ive been his mate for 20odd years and I play football with his two brothers every week its not that difficult to be honest.

Im not suprised its been cancelled, he has settled with a new partner and just had his first child, if he isnt going to play there is no point for either party

Is Nicky any good as a drummer?

No women at football? Why?

For a very good reason that's why !. There is nothing worse than seeing these dopey birds taking up seats sitting there more interested in painting their finger nails than what's going on on the pitch. Most go along just to please the new boyfriend or to show off a new hairdo, I even saw one soft tart cheer for the opposing side when a goal went in lol. Birds and football don't mix.

You know this for sure ???

Certainly do budget for players wages this year just below 9m, at present nearly touching 10m. The Pearson, Bywater, Leacock all big earners have hit hard. Sheffield Wednesday want Bywater but will pay nowhere near what he is on.

Real issue this window bids are expected for several of our players. This will be a major test of Mr Glick's ability how will he handle it and what strategy does he have.

For a very good reason that's why !. There is nothing worse than seeing these dopey birds taking up seats sitting there more interested in painting their finger nails than what's going on on the pitch. Most go along just to please the new boyfriend or to show off a new hairdo, I even saw one soft tart cheer for the opposing side when a goal went in lol. Birds and football don't mix.

Grow up.

Disagree, quite a few women know a lot more about football than a lot of posters on here, and make more sense.

Im sure a few do just go to please their other half, but its no different to the chavs we get going now just because they think its cool and their mates do it........plus I know which I would rather look at :-)

Certainly do budget for players wages this year just below 9m, at present nearly touching 10m. The Pearson, Bywater, Leacock all big earners have hit hard. Sheffield Wednesday want Bywater but will pay nowhere near what he is on.

Real issue this window bids are expected for several of our players. This will be a major test of Mr Glick's ability how will he handle it and what strategy does he have.

You mean the forecast is to end up at 10m ? The budget I am guessing will be Oct 11 to Sept 12, so I presume you are looking at what we will end up, or am I missing something ?

Archived