Come On Lads We Beleieve In You

B4ev6is

well come on derby that games coming against sides we are better than us, at the moment but when our backs against the wall thats when we play at our best. I think derby should be able to win against leeds and maybe kick start our season again, but how we lost against Ipswich I do not know that ball did not cross the line even people on the champership said that they should have not given it. I think we should start mason bennet on the wing as caused Bristol city all sorts of probleams. and as other people have said Callium ball and nathen tyson or theo upfront. and have that young Will huges on the bench. But as derby fans we need to really get behind the lads on monday. as we need to make hard for leeds to play at pp we need to try and get in there faces with their players and also their fans as well.

• Replies 27
  • Created
  • Last Reply

B4 - Of our 8 wins, 2 have come against teams above us and 6 have come against teams currently below us in the table.

That to me suggests we don't raise our game against bigger teams.

It also shows that our current league position is about spot on where we deserve to be.

Love your blinded optimism though..

B4 - Of our 8 wins, 2 have come against teams above us and 6 have come against teams currently below us in the table.

That to me suggests we don't raise our game against bigger teams.

It also shows that our current league position is about spot on where we deserve to be.

Love your blinded optimism though..

Not sure but maybe he is on about last year?

No wins for ages then we beat Swansea and Leeds out of the blue.

Always remember the pasting we gave Newcastle a few years back too.

well come on derby that games coming against sides we are better than us, at the moment but when our backs against the wall thats when we play at our best. I think derby should be able to win against leeds and maybe kick start our season again, but how we lost against Ipswich I do not know that ball did not cross the line even people on the champership said that they should have not given it. I think we should start mason bennet on the wing as caused Bristol city all sorts of probleams. and as other people have said Callium ball and nathen tyson or theo upfront. and have that young Will huges on the bench. But as derby fans we need to really get behind the lads on monday. as we need to make hard for leeds to play at pp we need to try and get in there faces with their players and also their fans as well.

Yeah, no one knows if the ball crossed the line or not.....excpet you of course...with your all seeing eye...! Like someone has said....when we have been up against any of the top teams this season, we have been beaten....mostly, well beaten...

He was right on Callium Ball, looks a promising player so perhaps more notice needs to be taken of B4.

At the time B4 called for him he was not ready. The times he has played he has done ok only in the last few games has he stepped up to the mark. He has been training regulary and has worked hard as Clough asked to force his way into the squad and the team. However B4 was correct he is a good prospect which no one really could deny it was down to him to show it.

It is not just because what i saw in rhe mirror but what i read about youth manager, has said about him in FA youth game against Arsenal maybe we shoud give him another chance if the first team, and see how he does and besides were looking a little thin in midfield now.

That's what I love about your posts B4 - when the chips are down for the team you always come out with an attacking spirit instead of comments full of doom and gloom. Don't lose your optimism because when times are getting a bit tough, your posts succeed in lifting my spirits and make me look forward to match days!

Bring on the dirties. 2 nil Derby. 'http://www.dcfcfans.co.uk/public/style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/biggrin' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':D' />

oh don't worry it doens't never does but sometimes wander why through

I just really want us to beat them again like we did first game of the season when no one expected us too, and also like last season we played well beat them but one of things i think that lifts the lads spirts when, they can see a full pp or normal lot right behinde them from the start.

This would be my team

fielding

john brayford shaun barker Shackall Garth roberts

Mason bennet James bailey paul green Graig Bryson

Callum ball Nathren tryson or theo or jamie ward

on the bench

Adam Legzdins

Nathan tyson or theo

Mark o brain

Chris Maguire

Cwka

near perfect spelling B4 'http://www.dcfcfans.co.uk/public/style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/cool' class='bbc_emoticon' alt='B)' />

I think in these desperate times, we either start Bennett on the wing like this

Bennett Theo Ward

Or go for something like this with Ball

Ward

Theo Ball

all with the usual Midfield and i think thats our winning ticket.

Archived