Savage

Spanish

• Replies 20
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Robbie Savage is a ******.

Still can't stand the guy, how I laughed at the 1999 League Cup Final.

Come on, show the guy some respect. We're all entitled to our opinions, and when asked if he had money to invest in a football club, he chose Derby County!! What is your problem? He may not be your favourite player but just remember he gave his all for our club, regardless of what you think of his ability, and not to forget when all around him were out injured, he kept going throughout the season!

Come on, show the guy some respect. We're all entitled to our opinions, and when asked if he had money to invest in a football club, he chose Derby County!! What is your problem? He may not be your favourite player but just remember he gave his all for our club, regardless of what you think of his ability, and not to forget when all around him were out injured, he kept going throughout the season!

And again, Hes a ****** 'http://www.dcfcfans.co.uk/public/style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/wink' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=';)' />

I don't like players who cheat to get players sent off in major cup finals, Spurs late winner was sweet revenge.

So if someone did the same as a Derby player in a major cup final i.e the Derbyshire Senior Cup! and we won the trophy would you still feel the same? perhaps we were cheated by the ref and his assistant against Ipswich.

You might not like it but Savage put 100% in to Derby. It was not his fault other players could not read the game as quick as he could and get on the end of his passes...

He even made friends with the lollipop lady at Brailsford on his way to work for goodness sake 'http://www.dcfcfans.co.uk/public/style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/happy' class='bbc_emoticon' alt='^_^' />

" It was not his fault other players could not read the game as quick as he could and get on the end of his passes... "

This must be sarcasm, it's hard to tell on t'interwide web, it is sarcasm isn't it, please tell me it is, plllleeeaaassseeee.

There's been worse servants for the club than Robbie. He wasn't a good footballer when he played for us, not at all, and I was glad when he hung up his boots but you can't fault his passion for the club and you always knew he was trying his best for us. His genuine love the club despite it not really giving him much in terms of on-field achievment or financial gain is something I would have thought our fans would like.

I'm not defending his footballing ability at Derby, but I don't understand some of the hate he gets.

Don't forget - he's not Ruben Zadkovich.

Spot on Duracell.

Andy - Don't blame Savage for what he was on. Blame the club for giving him that contract. If you were offered £100k to do your job, and you don't do too well in it, should we blame you or the company for offering it you in the first place?

Archived