Will Hughes

DcFc Dyycheee

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 1 month later...

I hope someone tells Will Hughes to look at Patrick Bamford, he was on the verge of getting in the forest 1st team, then sold to chelski for 1.5m to stay in the reserves! And he is cup tied and was on course to break the scoring record for the reserve cup.

I hope someone tells Will Hughes to look at Patrick Bamford, he was on the verge of getting in the forest 1st team, then sold to chelski for 1.5m to stay in the reserves! And he is cup tied and was on course to break the scoring record for the reserve cup.

He only moved a few weeks ago! Surely he wasn't expecting to jump ahead of Drogba in the pecking order? I'm sure he understood he was moving to reserve football...

If you get the chance to move to Man Utd or City then you take it. Simple as.

All leagues below the Premiership are merely feeder clubs for the big boys and we are no different. I'm confident we have the board in place to make sure we won't get shafted financially.

He only moved a few weeks ago! Surely he wasn't expecting to jump ahead of Drogba in the pecking order? I'm sure he understood he was moving to reserve football...

He was getting the same standard of reserve football at forest and a chance of 1st team, how he has just put that chance on hold. Personally I would stay where I was and get into the first team at a smaller club, instead of just becoming a random player in the graveyard of chelski's reserves

Archived