1992-2010 Derby County Dream Team.

aSeasonTicketHolder

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

He was brilliant during George Burleys playoff season and can cover both fullback positions

I'm suprised no-one has mentioned Lee Carsley.. The best DM we've had in the past 20 years and we practically went to pot the moment Carsley, Daily and Baiano left us..

Yes about carsley, Chris who??? He played 13 games, and although my memory is fading, brilliant??

Ron Wilems and marco gabbidini would probably be the only additions to the ones already put down in my view, actually maybe Craig short as well, all on subs bench though.

Actually Paul Simpson as well, I give up now.

Thanks for the enlightenment, Chris Powell center defence, no full backs and, wait who's that on the right wing playing Left midfield?

Thanks for taking the time to teach us your wisdom, oh great one. 'http://www.dcfcfans.co.uk/public/style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/smile' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':)' />

edit; Good lord, I just spotted DPFG and Seth lad in centre midfield. 'http://www.dcfcfans.co.uk/public/style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/ohmy' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':o' />

This is a well funny thread! My favourite line so far is leciester ram's "ive only been watching since about Marco reich era". he had 2-3 good games when he first arrived but to define an entire era by his name! Eddie Lewis would probably make most people's worst team, especially if you limited selection to post-Claude Davies epoch. Makin is captain of my 'team of brilliant players you can't remember what they look like'. An interesting squad to select would be worst possible, but only choosing from the players seriously mentioned on this 'best of the last 20 years' thread.

This is a well funny thread! My favourite line so far is leciester ram's "ive only been watching since about Marco reich era". he had 2-3 good games when he first arrived but to define an entire era by his name! Eddie Lewis would probably make most people's worst team, especially if you limited selection to post-Claude Davies epoch. Makin is captain of my 'team of brilliant players you can't remember what they look like'. An interesting squad to select would be worst possible, but only choosing from the players seriously mentioned on this 'best of the last 20 years' thread.

Excuse me, this is a serious thread, she put a lot of thought into starting this thread.

Poom

Laursen

Stimac

Taribo

C Powell

Eranio

Idiakez

Seth

Asanovic

Baiano

Wanchope.

We all could almost of had Roberto Baggio.

We've had some delightful players to watch in my time. Not as good as the glory days, but it's not been all misery.

The Jim Smith era didn't feel as special then as it does now. I miss Wanchope and co.

Archived