Some fans didnt want Commons at first but will they want Tyson

Curtains

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

At the end of the day Commons decided to take the money although the contract he asked for was offered by us. He opted for Celtic and that is the end of the Commons era although I note he is not playing at the moment becuase of injury (again).

Tyson left the Scum to come to us. Yes he got injured against Villa but was taken out because of his speed. Groin injuries happen they have/are managed it. At the end of the day he is a Derby player and therefore is supported as such. I hope he scores in his first couple of games as this will give him confidence and also a chance to show Derby fans what he can do.

It would be a shame for Derby fans to boo or abuse Tyson in his first game as fans should always support the players whoever they are when they pull on the shirt especially the first time in the league.

When we signed him I didn't want him, even told this to Gluck on the train to palace last season, arrogant tosspot who is pudding and always injured, hate him after the flag incident and not sure I am 2faced enough to call him every name under the sun to start singing his name!! For that to happen he NEEDS to score against f****t and have a mad celebration!!

BUT

I have found out he does lots of charity work so for that reason the bloke has gone up a lot in my estimations!!! Respect for that!! Commons won me over with his winner in fa cup away at them and savage never won me over! Will allow tyson this first season then decide if he still a pancake tosser or not

I spoke to him at some length before the Birmingham game at the start of the season. He was devestated to be injured but not only that he was in my humble opinion a very genuine nice guy. Got a lot of time for Tyson. Got a feeling he will do it for us.

I spoke to him at some length before the Birmingham game at the start of the season. He was devestated to be injured but not only that he was in my humble opinion a very genuine nice guy. Got a lot of time for Tyson. Got a feeling he will do it for us.

Good to hear.

Right, all together then the rest of you.....

"Boooooooooooo"

It seems the forum opinion for Tyson is quite positive, which is good to see but for doubters of him at least give him the opportunity to kick a ball in a match that isn't a friendly before writing him off.

I feel when he does get on the pitch, he's going to think he's got something to prove to a lot of people, I wish him well in that and will show support by giving him a cheer.

Archived