• Replies 269
  • Created
  • Last Reply

---------------------Fielding--------------------------

--Brayford---Shackell-----Barker-----Roberts--

---------Green-----Bryson-----Henderick---------

------------Cywka------------------------Ward-------

--------------------------Priskin------------------------

However, Clough won't play Cywka, but i quite like the idea of going in a effect a slightly more defensive 4-3-3, especially at home. In away games, ward and cywka could drop back to make a midlfield 5, and go for the draw. 'Win your home games and draw your aways and you will be champions.' - Brian Clough

Score : 3-0 Derby

That was true in those days when only 2 points were awarded for a victory..

That doesn't apply now..

Rarely in the prem will (19 x 3 = 57) + (19 x 1 = 19) = 76 points win you the league..

Also I hate this mentalty as when ever has a team won all of their home games? Last season we won only 9 at home or something like that.. We should have the mentality of trying to win everygame..

If we won all of our remaining home games and drew our remaining away games it still wouldn't be enough for the autos (77 points).. Failure to win in 3 home games and we wont make the playoffs (71 points)

That was true in those days when only 2 points were awarded for a victory..

That doesn't apply now..

Rarely in the prem will (19 x 3 = 57) + (19 x 1 = 19) = 76 points win you the league..

Also I hate this mentalty as when ever has a team won all of their home games? Last season we won only 9 at home or something like that.. We should have the mentality of trying to win everygame..

If we won all of our remaining home games and drew our remaining away games it still wouldn't be enough for the autos (77 points).. Failure to win in 3 home games and we wont make the playoffs (71 points)

Nail on head.

Archived