FA Cup Draw

Dangerous

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

. Curb I'm confident things are going in the right direction now m8 just wait and see we aint that bad infact that 2nd half against Palace on Friday was the turning point for young Cloughie and I normally have my glass half full. You know what Tyson may yet come in and vindicate Nigel and I would be well happy RAMS4LIFE

Trust me, it's best to keep the expectations low.

. Curb I'm confident things are going in the right direction now m8 just wait and see we aint that bad infact that 2nd half against Palace on Friday was the turning point for young Cloughie and I normally have my glass half full. You know what Tyson may yet come in and vindicate Nigel and I would be well happy RAMS4LIFE

We heard all that pony at the start of the season.

Good draw. Win or lose, it doesn’t matter too much.

We’re just about getting over the worst of the injury crisis. Last thing we need in early January is a PL thrashing or a lower league slip up.

I’m hoping for Gillingham in the fourth round. Maybe our best eleven will have played together by then.

Rubbish draw..

The 3rd round is the best round, it's where the magic happens, 64 clubs all going into the draw..

In the 3rd round I'd want either a big team where you can watch decent players or a small team where they'll raise their game at PP or it would be new ground to go to or perhaps a date on TV and a giantkilling..

Drawing anyone in the same league is boring.. Yes we have a chance of winning, but we have an equal chance of drawing (followed by a **** replay) or losing..

I think this must be our worst cup tie since drawing Preston away in the league cup in 2008/9

Rubbish draw..

The 3rd round is the best round, it's where the magic happens, 64 clubs all going into the draw..

In the 3rd round I'd want either a big team where you can watch decent players or a small team where they'll raise their game at PP or it would be new ground to go to or perhaps a date on TV and a giantkilling..

Drawing anyone in the same league is boring.. Yes we have a chance of winning, but we have an equal chance of drawing (followed by a **** replay) or losing..

I think this must be our worst cup tie since drawing Preston away in the league cup in 2008/9

Doncaster at home in 2010 was pretty dire.

I'm not too fussed about cup matches, it could take it's toll on our already beleaguered squad and at the min it's a struggle to get a point even in the league matches 'http://www.dcfcfans.co.uk/public/style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/sad' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':(' />

I'll remind you of this post when we're organising the forum coach to Wembley.

Archived