Tyson and Brayford could be back for Bristol City

David

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

And your evidence for Martin's prowess in those areas is what exactly?

I'll help b4, by saying against Cardiff in 2010 he hit a free kick over the wall.

For a long time, that's been a considerable achievment, afters years of Commons playing red-ass.

Martin never took a freekick or corner when he has played. Martin has been out on loan to league 1 sides recently and not played every game which says something at the moment.

In respect of Ben Davies I did not say I did not like him I pointed out that he has had a dip in form. I would still however play him. May be worth playing him behind Priskin/Tyson as he is probably the best finisher and he can pass a through ball for the striker. The reason I choose him over Ward is that Ward is a lot more affective on the wing more that up front.

If Brayford is fit Green has to move up into the midfield and would drop Hendrick to the bench to come on for the last 20-30 minutes in place of any of the midfield depending on who tires out or not playing well.

If Tyson is fit Priskin will start and Tyson will come on in the last 30. No point risking him unless fully fit.

I'll help b4, by saying against Cardiff in 2010 he hit a free kick over the wall.

For a long time, that's been a considerable achievment, afters years of Commons playing red-ass.

If he can get it over the wall he is better than Davies atm. Where will he play though? We are struggling for right backs, maybe he could slot in there.

Croft and Martin, a bloody mightmare a tell the.

In fairness to Martin when hasn't he performed when given the chance? Everytime I've seen him he looks sharp and on the ball, can come in and go outside and has a good left foot.

For the life of me can't understand why he hasn't pushed for the first team on more occasions.

When NC & Co signed him they must have seen something they liked. Since signing, he has clearly not been doing what the club want to force himself into the reckoning.

Johnny Metgod made some comments on this at a forum I attended.

(null)

It's a fake account for Steve Davies, I'm friends with one of his friends, and i asked him, and he said he's not even going to the game, and won't be back until after the new year. So don't get your hopes up boys 'http://www.dcfcfans.co.uk/public/style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/smile' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':)' />

The official DCFC site reckons it's real, as do the DET? Surely they'd get confirmation from the club?

It's a fake account for Steve Davies, I'm friends with one of his friends, and i asked him, and he said he's not even going to the game, and won't be back until after the new year. So don't get your hopes up boys 'http://www.dcfcfans.co.uk/public/style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/smile' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':)' />

Been on the radio too. I call bullshit.

Anyone second it?

Archived