Tyson and Brayford could be back for Bristol City

David

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Great now drop Davies for brayford and stick greeny on the right even ward puts a better cross in than Davies! Give hendrick/Bryson a rest and stick ball uptop with priskin if he plays 4-5-1 next Saturday it's a joke 'http://www.dcfcfans.co.uk/public/style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/smile' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':)' />

COYR!!!!!!!

442 doesn't work for us though mate. We end up playing hoofball because the we get bullied in centre midfield and the soon figure out that only Ward can trouble them in midfield.

I don't love a flat 451 either. It depends heavily on someone getting near the striker, but atleast we have options.

Another Ward and 442 might be alright. We're not causing LBs enough trouble.

442 doesn't work for us though mate. We end up playing hoofball because the we get bullied in centre midfield and the soon figure out that only Ward can trouble them in midfield.

I don't love a flat 451 either. It depends heavily on someone getting near the striker, but atleast we have options.

We have another ward on our books but Nigel refuses to play him he'd rather have workhorses than creators I'm referring to cywka by the way given game time he'll be just as good as ward like the purple patch last season he was one of the main attacking threats give him a proper chance clough please!!!

We have another ward on our books but Nigel refuses to play him he'd rather have workhorses than creators I'm referring to cywka by the way given game time he'll be just as good as ward like the purple patch last season he

was one of the main attacking threats give him a proper chance clough please!!!

I'd have Cywka too. But Cywka seems to be marked by Nigel much more harshly than say Pearson was or Savage or A couple of others.

Maybe a tad unfair but I have to admit, despite really liking Cywka, he's been poor when he has had a rare chance.

He wasnt very good at Reading despite scoring.

I do wish he'd have a cracker. But he just hides when he plays. And clearly Nigel hasn't got patience with him.

Needs a big performance otherwise he'll not even make the bench 'http://www.dcfcfans.co.uk/public/style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/sad' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':(' />

Play Barca formation 3-4-3 simple 'http://www.dcfcfans.co.uk/public/style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/wink' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=';)' /> 'http://www.dcfcfans.co.uk/public/style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/smile' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':)' />

Exactly. In real matches we tend to trust other team to take care of all the goals.

That's right. How many own goals now? Must be at least half of our total if we tend to rely on the other team. But wait, I see that we've scored 24 goals and our players have scored 23 of them! No wonder we're struggling. The other teams just aren't joining in. What should we do now in real matches? Do we just keep on scoring ourselves at a ratio of 23:1 or tend to rely on the opposition scoring an own goal for us every 20 matches or so?. This is a tough one to answer and I hope it's one to which the players and management will give serious thought.

Anyway, we wouldn't want Tyson to do well, would we. That would really upset a few folks. Much better that he returns, misses a few open goals and preferably scores a few Own Goals. That would cheer up a few Derby "fans" before Christmas.

Archived