When Will This End?

Jayram

I think we've played well in some games and not in others. Sometimes in some games like West Ham we've had one good half and one poor half.

We scored none and conceded one in the last ten this season. Generally a stalemate. We kept attacking tonight.

Recently we have tired in games.

Agreed, I thought we looked stronger and sharper especially after the introduction of Ball, who I thought was excellent. At least I can now see waht NC and co see in him.

We created seven good and five half chances last night. Ignore the combination, if we continue to persevere and be resolute be sure these will eventually be converted. The tablles will turn, they alyways do, and when you least expect it.

COYR

• Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply

All am saying if it 17,000 times 2 = 34,000, which is about the Stadium capacity, IMO the ground was over half full

I'LL try and find out, I don't expect to be too far out. 17,000-19,000 depending on what the West Stand was like would be likely. The ground would not be much more than half full. 4500 empty South Stand, SW corner 2,500 seats 200 in max. North Stand 40% empty plus at least a couple of thousand light in the East Stand.

I wouldn't listen it Ianm, he has a vendetta against the attendance of the club, apparently we give 23,000 free tickets away a game... seems like I'm the only sod paying for the pleasure of having my brain and heart ripped out, stamped on and laughed at 'http://www.dcfcfans.co.uk/public/style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/huh' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':huh:' />

No vendetta just telling the truth, if this is not what people want to hear then unlucky. I just try to inform and I to give real information as to where the club is and why we struggle.

Saturday 10th December 4.45pm with a 1-0 scrapfest against Bristol City.

Attendance is unknown and to be honest doesn't really matter as we pick up our first 3 points in sodding ages.

Can't see that myself; they are unbeaten since October and have beaten better teams than us since then. I genuinely can't see us picking up a single point on current form in December: there is not one potentially winnable game there.

I think we all know that Nigel isn't going anywhere fast, which is just about the most depressing part of it all for me. His stubborness & pride are such that he'll never accept that he isn't up to the job, and the board certainly won't sack him after signing him up for another 3 years.

Archived