When Will This End?

Jayram

Hence why I started my post saying he rightly is getting some stick.

I just think some of our 'better' players are letting us down at the moment. Fieldings kicking, Barkers inability to pass a ball over 10 yards, Shackells lack of organisation. It costing us. There was a moment in injury time last night that was unbelievable from a defensive point of view, a good example of why we are so bad at the back recently. Craig Noone walked straight through the centre of our 18 yard box unmarked, I couldn't actually believe what I was seeing, it's as if his obvious run had bamboozled our defence into a state of shock. Luckily Barker got a good block in on him.

There's only Jamie Ward who's got any initiative at the moment, some of our players need to stand up an be counted.

You did, sorry.

• Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Health and Safety grounds for a start, and the word "attendance" surely means people who attended the game

An attendance figure is not a health and safety issue. The Health and Safety is ensuring no section ever goes above capacity.

Yes you would think what you said and in the BBG days we used to do it but we don't anymore. Man United have always posted actual paid attendance in 1990 they posted an attendance of 33,000 and only 17,000 actually turned up.

An attendance figure is not a health and safety issue. The Health and Safety is ensuring no section ever goes above capacity.

Yes you would think what you said and in the BBG days we used to do it but we don't anymore. Man United have always posted actual paid attendance in 1990 they posted an attendance of 33,000 and only 17,000 actually turned up.

OK, my brother who works on the turn-styles says, season tickets that are not used are not included in the attendance, because of a health and safety grounds, in the event of a emergency they need to how many people are in the ground

Was really disapointed last night genuienly though we were going to win, also i cannot believe how poor the atmosphere is now. I sit near the top of the east stand and you can hear the players have a conversation. I could have fallen asleep there yesterday.

Was really disapointed last night genuienly though we were going to win, also i cannot believe how poor the atmosphere is now. I sit near the top of the east stand and you can hear the players have a conversation. I could have fallen asleep there yesterday.

Worst atmosphere of the season apart from people berating the ref/their players/our players. But what do you expect these days?

OK, my brother who works on the turn-styles says, season tickets that are not used are not included in the attendance, because of a health and safety grounds, in the event of a emergency they need to how many people are in the ground

Well he must be mis-informed because I will tell you as fact that they are included in the published attendance. Last night demonstrates that as no way were there 22,000 in that ground last night. They will have both figures but they publish the paid not the actual figure.

Well he must be mis-informed because I will tell you as fact that they are included in the published attendance. Last night demonstrates that as no way were there 22,000 in that ground last night. They will have both figures but they publish the paid not the actual figure.

They cant just add the season ticket holders as being there as the attendence has to be right for health and safety, its the law, they cant just make it up. I think your fact is wrong. Are you telling me if no one turned up the attendence would be classed as how many season ticket holders they have?

Aw come on Ian - fess up as to what you do at the club!!

And how can Hucknall's brother be miss-informed? You can't dick about with H&S laws.

There are two attendance figures one that has paid for tickets, (or been given one) and another that actually turns up. At each match the club will have figures for both, as all do, which rightly is compulsory for safety reasons. There is no law which one you publish, we do the paid the other Derbyshire club does the actual.

I am not going to tell you what I do but this is what happens, if you don't believe me that is your call.

The main point of my original point is I think a lot of people are getting hacked off and some serious action is needed or a lot will walk away. That is what I took from last night.

They cant just add the season ticket holders as being there as the attendence has to be right for health and safety, its the law, they cant just make it up. I think your fact is wrong. Are you telling me if no one turned up the attendence would be classed as how many season ticket holders they have?

or overall tickets sold season ticket or non season ticket

so if you saying it was 17,000 are you saying the ground was half full?

My estimate was 17,000-18000 just on looking at the North and East stand compared with normal. I am in the West Stand so I could not tell the difference there. There were a few hundred away fans.

The North Stand was half or just over full and even the Centre blocks and the SE corner, which are all ST areas there were big gaps of seats. I will try and find out what the real attendance was last night but from the West Stand I have never seen the ground as empty as it was last night.

Thats now one win in 11, all 5 matches lost this month and 4 points off the bottom 3. We've equalled our worst run of last season and we're away at Palace on Friday.

How long can this go on?

Saturday 10th December 4.45pm with a 1-0 scrapfest against Bristol City.

Attendance is unknown and to be honest doesn't really matter as we pick up our first 3 points in sodding ages.

My estimate was 17,000-18000 just on looking at the North and East stand compared with normal. I am in the West Stand so I could not tell the difference there. There were a few hundred away fans.

The North Stand was half or just over full and even the Centre blocks and the SE corner, which are all ST areas there were big gaps of seats. I will try and find out what the real attendance was last night but from the West Stand I have never seen the ground as empty as it was last night.

All am saying if it 17,000 times 2 = 34,000, which is about the Stadium capacity, IMO the ground was over half full

I wouldn't listen it Ianm, he has a vendetta against the attendance of the club, apparently we give 23,000 free tickets away a game... seems like I'm the only sod paying for the pleasure of having my brain and heart ripped out, stamped on and laughed at 'http://www.dcfcfans.co.uk/public/style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/huh' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':huh:' />

Archived