When Will This End?

Jayram

• Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply

What we're seeing in my opinion is a fall away due to lack of investment. As soon as we get injuries or players need a rest we're short on alternatives. I don't think changing the manager will make any difference until we can change the board. What we need is all Rams fans united behind getting rid of the board. Then let's see what happens. It worked when we got rid of the 3 crooks. Board out!

The officials didn't help tonight they was a complete joke. Nigel is too predictive with his team selection. I want him to do well at derby I want to stand by him and in the past I have but he's got me questioning his tactics of late

1- 451 at home

2- Buxton AND obrian on the bench, no cywka or McGuire

3- when defending a corner all 11 men back. No outlet when cleared

4- too defensive style of play. Sitting deep

5- the selling of moxey " a good footballing decision"

6- thinking that Tyson would b our main goal scoring threat

7- seems to fall out with players then too stubborn to give em 2nd chance

8- finally NEEDS TO GROW A SET and demand more transfer kitty. And stop bein a puppet

Looking back at this I think it's fair to say I'm goin off clough. :-(

What we're seeing in my opinion is a fall away due to lack of investment. As soon as we get injuries or players need a rest we're short on alternatives. I don't think changing the manager will make any difference until we can change the board. What we need is all Rams fans united behind getting rid of the board. Then let's see what happens. It worked when we got rid of the 3 crooks. Board out!

For a long while I agreed with that but am changing my mind. We've got a decent set of players, but they don't seem organised, motivated or playing for each other/the manager. Someone new in would I feel at least bring some new ideas and kick them into some sort of shape, motivate them, have better tactical nous and make far more with the tools at his disposal.

I'm not going to defend Clough as it will only distract from the real goal - getting rid of the board. Why have we got American owners anyway? There are only two acceptable boards - local who care or non local who are prepared to invest. We've got the worst of both worlds - don't care, won't invest. Board out!

For a long while I agreed with that but am changing my mind. We've got a decent set of players, but they don't seem organised, motivated or playing for each other/the manager. Someone new in would I feel at least bring some new ideas and kick them into some sort of shape, motivate them, have better tactical nous and make far more with the tools at his disposal.

Tough luck fellow ram fan we got another 2and a half years of this Drabble cause they resigned him and trust me they won't sack him so get used to it. He won't go unless the fans unite and say don't go to a game or two so the stadiums empty and the 'board' might just worry

obviously this is only my opinion but it wont change until Clough goes - sorry its been long enough

Problem is he wont and the board wont force him so I cant see it changing any time soon.

No need to apologise.

Just stop going and come back when we do well............simples!

Tough luck fellow ram fan we got another 2and a half years of this Drabble cause they resigned him and trust me they won't sack him so get used to it. He won't go unless the fans unite and say don't go to a game or two so the stadiums empty and the 'board' might just worry

clough will resign before the 2 and a half years are up in my opinion.

I thought our performance was OK. A bit unfortunate not to collect all three points. We missed our forwards (Davies & Robinson) big time. Take the strike force out of any championship side and they will struggle.

not true, not out of any championship team, the top 10 apart from brighton could manage without them.

VulcanRam, i am an old and cynical Derby fan but for the life of me I cannot understand what you are on about. They ran their little socks off tonight and with a tiny bit of luck would have won by 3 or 4 clear goals.

If they'd have played badly after the recent run, then yes, I'd agree with you but it was obvious to me that tonight, the footballing gods wanna wi' us. It happens, move on.

Cloughs getting a bit of stick which you can't argue with but he can only do so much, t the end of the day it's down to the 11 men out on the pitch and for me they don't want it enough at the minute. The 11 we started with are all very reasonable NPC players yet still can not get the basics right.

I can't understand how after weeks of conceeding goals we still are dodgy at the back. Why are we not rectifying it?! Theres 2 'leaders' in the heart of that defence and they aren't doing us any favours at the minute.

No more excuses, we need results.

Archived