New striker on loan by Thursday

-JW-

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Why wont NC look overseas ?

There must be players MetGod knows of abroad that could do a job even if it is justb until jan,when the board tell NC he has 300k to spend on an up and coming striker from the blue sq. 'http://www.dcfcfans.co.uk/public/style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/wub' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':wub:' />

Is this a WUM? Are people who say this ******? Where the f**k do you think Doyle & Bueno came from? Kettering? Haven't we got a Cork City player on trial? Weren't we after someone from the Dutch league as well at one point? Jesus wept!!!

It wasnt a wind up,it was a question,sorry if it offended your sensebilities, and the personal insults show more about the kind of person you are, than any intelligent reply you might care to make..

I wasnt referring to previous seasons 2 foreign 'aquisitions', i was just inquiring about similar links to players from MetGod as Bueno was, also some might question whether Cork city was 'foreign'... Not me though.

in scotland maybe, did feck all at middlesbrough.....or forest....

his record at boro was poor but think you will find his ratio at forest was particularly good ,hes out the plans in turkey after manager who signed him got the sack before season started ,think the problem being he can't go out on loan until january but would be a great signing

his record at boro was poor but think you will find his ratio at forest was particularly good ,hes out the plans in turkey after manager who signed him got the sack before season started ,think the problem being he can't go out on loan until january but would be a great signing

You can only get domestic based players on loan at the moment. That means no Boyd.

It wasnt a wind up,it was a question,sorry if it offended your sensebilities, and the personal insults show more about the kind of person you are, than any intelligent reply you might care to make..

I wasnt referring to previous seasons 2 foreign 'aquisitions', i was just inquiring about similar links to players from MetGod as Bueno was, also some might question whether Cork city was 'foreign'... Not me though.

Quite clearly they have looked and have dipped into the market in the past, which suggests to me they are always keeping an eye on it. It's not my fault you make a stupid comment without seeing it as nonsense. You are just jealous because my high horse is bigger than yours.

we need 2 players who are out and out championship class 1 a midfielder DARREN AMBROSE from crys-palace!

and MARLON KING brum . king we have no chance ambrose has been on bench with palace so if we have money get him down he will do a job and get good few goals for us .

Quite clearly they have looked and have dipped into the market in the past, which suggests to me they are always keeping an eye on it. It's not my fault you make a stupid comment without seeing it as nonsense. You are just jealous because my high horse is bigger than yours.

Lafferty is on trial from Derry City.

Even less foreign ;-)

Archived