Paul Green

CumbrianRam

This 'could' have something to do with me discussing Dean Saunders being at the reserves game with the Donny fans on their forum, I mentioned Green as being someone I presumed he was looking at.

Could be true, hopefully they're after Leacock though, Green is still needed at the moment.

So you think a Daily Mail rumour has come about because of your post on a Donny forum? 'http://www.dcfcfans.co.uk/public/style_emoticons//rolleyes' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':rolleyes:' />

• Replies 492
  • Created
  • Last Reply

So you think a Daily Mail rumour has come about because of your post on a Donny forum? 'http://www.dcfcfans.co.uk/public/style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/rolleyes' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':rolleyes:' />

Not exactly, but I know a few journalists who hear things and then check forums to see if there's any fan based rumours to be linked with it, I said it 'could' have something to do with me, on a very small level.

I did say 'on a very small level'. A journalist for the Mirror checks this forum you know, how do you think they fill that 'transfer' column every day with about 15 mentions of players/clubs? Half of that is mindless rumours, or atleast seems to be.

I hope you're right.

If you are reading this Mr Mirror Journalist.......Your paper is a bag of ***** written by numbnuts like you, it doesn't even have a page 3! I wouldn't use it to wipe me arse if I was out of bog roll.

Oh by the way, I heard Clough is looking at some Argentian player at Barca...Messy I think his name is

At one of the games this season the Mirror journalist, who was very nice to me I should say, was going to give Bryson a 5 rating, despite the fact he was probably the second best player on the pitch that day, just beaten from Ben Davies.

He didn't even see the first fifteen minutes of the second half. And he covers match-day games. Not where you should be getting your match-day reports, or atleast not from games that he covers anyway.

This 'could' have something to do with me discussing Dean Saunders being at the reserves game with the Donny fans on their forum, I mentioned Green as being someone I presumed he was looking at.

Could be true, hopefully they're after Leacock though, Green is still needed at the moment.

Oh dear.

If he goes will it be for a barker type fee. I will be sad to see him leave i always remember his first season with us and we were absolutely ***** but he was just a class above every one else, but you know how it goes when you have never had any injuries before you step out on to moor farm and boom, injury.

I would not drop Bryson but I would be moving back to the 4231 formation.

The two being Green and Hendricks the 3 being Ward Bryson and B. Davies.

The striker if no one is brought in has to be Bennett or Ball until one of the other strikers gets fit.

Cywka and Maguire will be no where near the team when players get fit and rightly so after todays performance

The striker if no one is brought in has to be Bennett or Ball until one of the other strikers gets fit.

Cywka and Maguire will be no where near the team when players get fit and rightly so after todays performance

Can you be in charge for next game please? 'http://www.dcfcfans.co.uk/public/style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/wink' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=';)' />

Considering we've conceded 8 in the last 3, I would personally have 5 at the back, which will also provide cover for when brayford bombs up the field, and there will be less pressure for barker as he continues to gain match fitness.

Alternatively, the two cm's could play deeper providing more protection for the defense which was walked through at times today.

Oh dear.

I didn't mean the move itself, I meant the rumour. It's not ridiculous that a journalist will pick up on a loose thread and post a 'Donny want ____ on loan' etc. I do believe that the same thing happened with Picquionne at West Ham for them. That, initially, was a forum thread.

Its happened with Derby before, and Forest. Journalists need links that they can write with some foundation, it happens quite alot. Look at the Metro, that Owen story was front page. You can put alot of money on it that the rumour came from a fan forum/website as there was absoloutely nothing in that.

Yes. It probably has nothing to do with me. I only said it 'could' have. The Donny forum I was posting in has their local journo's posting on it, aswell as their chairman, rumours that've been posted on there have made their way to the Mirror before.

More than likely has bugger all to do with me. But it came only a day after I posted the thread on there and the forum has form for that sort of thing.

I don't even know why i'm trying to back my point up, it was only a passing comment.

Which Donny Rovers forum was it?

DRFC-VSC forum. Google that and it'll be there.

Alex is a Sports writer by trade though, so maybe he wrote the article himself in the paper under a "professional" name.

My professional name is 'Lady Devina' and it's not a pen i've got a hold of when I do that job. (What?......... 'http://www.dcfcfans.co.uk/public/style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/laugh' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':lol:' /> 'http://www.dcfcfans.co.uk/public/style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/ph34r' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':ph34r:' /> )

Archived