Late Kick Off

late kick off

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Who would be on the show, is it East Midlands, or the whole of the Midlands?

If East Midlands, then: Derby, Forest, Leicester, Notts C, Chesterfield, Burton?, Northampton? Surely you could justify 4/5 minutes of highlights for each big team, with 4/5 minutes of analysis/interviews.

More of the teams getting off the bus please, that's my favourite, stunning that.

In fact, could you just dedicate a whole show to it? Oh, you already have, sorry.

A feature about Robbie Savage being staked out for days in the sahara desert and being eaten alive by ants would be good.

I'd watch that.

I worked in a bakery (for 2 and a half days, admittedly) and found very little worth watching at 4.30am or 5am. Maybe move it to that sort of slot, especially for the unsung heroes who work in the baked goods business (I mean, where would we be without doughnuts?).

I worked in a bakery (for 2 and a half days, admittedly) and found very little worth watching at 4.30am or 5am. Maybe move it to that sort of slot, especially for the unsung heroes who work in the baked goods business (I mean, where would we be without doughnuts?).

have you seen Andy Reid ..... thats what you get with doughnuts

Archived