England Vs Spain - Matchday Talk

Ambitious

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Im definitely gunna watch now, seeing Jones and Parker (most over rated player in the Prem currently) get made to look silly should be brilliant viewing.

It must have ruined your weekend, England winning 1-0, Jones doing well and Parker being the best player on the pitch!! Ha ha.

The Don is going to take us all the way to Euro glory.

As always, so PROUD to be English.

Happy and GLORIOUS.......

It must have ruined your weekend, England winning 1-0, Jones doing well and Parker being the best player on the pitch!! Ha ha.

The Don is going to take us all the way to Euro glory.

As always, so PROUD to be English.

Happy and GLORIOUS.......

Thought England defended very well, not much to be proud of though, sitting 10 men behind the ball and packing the middle is no way to play football, lets see how far that gets us in the major competitions.

Parker being the best player on the pitch must be one of the stupid things i've ever read. Spains 60th string central midfielder would have more footballing abilitiy than Scott Parker. Then again, the thickest football fans see a player running around, making a few blocks and tackles and think he's brilliant, just like Savage when he played for us.

England beat Spain, quick everyone jump on the bandwagon!

Winner of the 2012 championships badumch england!!!

Lol couldn't resist saying it 'http://www.dcfcfans.co.uk/public/style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/smile' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':)' />

Were not quite there yet keeps playing the youngsters we might get our rewards I don't think Terry will play Tuesday but my side would be

Hart

Richards jagielka lescott cole

Parker jones

Walcott lampard downing

Bent or welbeck

Archived