Interesting stat

Bris Vegas

Im sure last year the throw ins were really taken at a tremendous pace if we weren't winning the game. It seems to take ages longer this season to get the ball in, can remember Christie taking an eternity to throw one in against Forest when it was 1-1, would never have happened 12 months ago.

• Replies 169
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Im sure last year the throw ins were really taken at a tremendous pace if we weren't winning the game. It seems to take ages longer this season to get the ball in, can remember Christie taking an eternity to throw one in against Forest when it was 1-1, would never have happened 12 months ago.

I think this is indicative of a lack of desire to get hold of the ball  Only Hughes seems to come looking for it. Everyone else is waiting for others to get the ball to them. It's a confidence thing. We'll get it back,

Why bring this thread back from the dead?

If I recall our performance late in games greatly improved the following season.

Because for me personally, it's nice to look back on how utter sh!te we were so I can appreciate what we have now.

The fact that Hendrick and Bryson were probably our best players that season, and now at the weekend they were by far our worst - makes for an interesting concept.

Because for me personally, it's nice to look back on how utter sh!te we were so I can appreciate what we have now.

The fact that Hendrick and Bryson were probably our best players that season, and now at the weekend they were by far our worst - makes for an interesting concept.

That players come in and out of form?

Archived