new poster - not sure what the protocol is so will just say

wexfordram

• Replies 28
  • Created
  • Last Reply

So Tyson shouldn't be at the club because he's missed, so far, 16 games in a 3 year contract?

You say football is about results, yes, we've been getting them, 7 wins, 3 draws, so what's your point there?

Your argument about our players running alot is laughable.

Otherwise just to finish off, you surely know about the budget, so what do you suggest we do to conquer the injury problem? We have to wait for the players to come back, unless you've got a spare couple of million to give to the club?

Well said seeing as Commons only played 80 out of minimum 116 games (not counting cup games in 2 1/2yrs) he played nearly 20 in the last 4 months when looking for new contract or new club yet we wanted him. I watched Tyson against Villa when he was taken out by the two centre halves which incidently was the same night they took out Doyle and a couple others. Tyson speed is frightening and if he is back soon will only strengthen our team. Forget he is ex-red-dog but remember he turned his back on the scum

Moxey isn't at the club anymore. 'http://www.dcfcfans.co.uk/public/style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/biggrin' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':D' /> I would say Anderson is injury prone. Also on Barker he has been injured longer than he hasn't been injured since he has been here.

Your point? finish the statement how many games has he missed? won fans player of the yr and puts the team before his health

Forget he is ex-red-dog but remember he turned his back on the scum

I can't forget he is feckin **** player. Sorry.

Sometimes you should have some skills not just running fast to be a good footballer.

I think Bolt is faster than Tyson. But i bet he is as crap footballer as Tyson.

Can't pass, can't shoot, can't head... just running, running, running...

Bolt is fiitter though and his groin isn't crocked yet.

I can't forget he is feckin **** player. Sorry.

Sometimes you should have some skills not just running fast to be a good footballer.

I think Bolt is faster than Tyson. But i bet he is as crap footballer as Tyson.

Can't pass, can't shoot, can't head... just running, running, running...

Bolt is fiitter though and his groin isn't crocked yet.

The same is said about Theo Robinson but missed him big style against Cardiff. We have not watched him week in week out as thay would mean going to the shitty ground. He was in and around the team for the last 2 seasons pushing for promotion for them in a squad with about 6-8 strikers most of whom were better than ours then and now. Can't be that bad and they wanted to resign him but sending him a letter and not speaking to him is no way to do negotions and before you ask about the evidence of negotiations [url=http://www.forest.vitalfootball.co.uk/forum/forums/thread-view.asp?tid=16800&start=76]http://www.forest.vitalfootball.co.uk/forum/forums/thread-view.asp?tid=16800&start=76

I for one will give him a chance like I gave Theo who this season has scored 6 goals in 16 games (5 of which as sub mostly in last 10 mins) therefore pretty good strike all in all. Now people write of Theo but miss his pace when not in side and his pace helped to beat the scum. Pace does count as it unerves CB as they are not quick enough to keep up could give penalty be send off or yellow carded in an attempt to get the ball. This creates space

Archived