New DCFC Scapegoat

Day

• Replies 39
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It's back to Roberts, maybe even Doyle as people for some reason are against him! 'http://www.dcfcfans.co.uk/public/style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/huh' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':huh:' />

at the minute it's Kilbane but not sure he'll stick around for long, but then again 'http://www.dcfcfans.co.uk/public/style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/unsure' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':unsure:' />

Looks like all Nigel's free transfers are utter *****.

Tyson, Roberts, Buxton, Deeney, Anderson, Riggott, Croft and Doyle.

Choose any of them. They are all crap

I don't count Cywka and Martin cos there were some loan fees.

Tyson has played 24 minutes of football for us and came bloody close to scoring against his former club

Roberts is slowly beocming one of the most solid left-backs we've seen in years.

Buxton has provided decent cover and played his first game in the best part of a year at right-back (despite being a left-footed centre-half), doing pretty well in the process

We needed cover for Bywater when we signed Deeney and he didn't do too badly on the rare occasions he played (despite that red card).

Anderson is a very good centre-half and to be honest, would be better off as a holding midfielder

Riggott hasn't played for us yet and has been injured for the majority of the last five years, still working his way back

Croft is decent cover

Doyle has been announced in the USA U23s squad today.

I'd say he's done fairly well with them

Tyson has played 24 minutes of football for us and came bloody close to scoring against his former club

Roberts is slowly beocming one of the most solid left-backs we've seen in years.

Buxton has provided decent cover and played his first game in the best part of a year at right-back (despite being a left-footed centre-half), doing pretty well in the process

We needed cover for Bywater when we signed Deeney and he didn't do too badly on the rare occasions he played (despite that red card).

Anderson is a very good centre-half and to be honest, would be better off as a holding midfielder

Riggott hasn't played for us yet and has been injured for the majority of the last five years, still working his way back

Croft is decent cover

From one extreme to the other, whilst utter ***** is maybe a step to far, the way you put it above make it sound as though they are good players at this level.

With the exception of Roberts, I can see where NR is coming from, not one has played on a regular basis for us, and I bet you can count on one hand the number of good games they have produced at the club.

Buxton, Anderson, and Croft imo will not have their contracts renewed, and do not bring anything to the team.

From one extreme to the other, whilst utter ***** is maybe a step to far, the way you put it above make it sound as though they are good players at this level.

With the exception of Roberts, I can see where NR is coming from, not one has played on a regular basis for us, and I bet you can count on one hand the number of good games they have produced at the club.

Buxton, Anderson, and Croft imo will not have their contracts renewed, and do not bring anything to the team.

They all provide decent cover is the point I was trying to make, and for free transfers I don't think he's done a bad job with them.

Croft is decent cover

Nice one, Wilko.

I will explain my piss poor post.

Tyson - not good footballer tbh. Sicknote.

Buxton - fat, slow, small defender. Sicknote.

Anderson - decent at times. Sicknote. Oh no - crocked.

Riggott - very good player. Crocked.

Deeney - Sicknote.

Roberts - don't make me laugh. He is utter *****.

Croft - nothing i can say about him. Clough doesn't rate him.

Doyle - not good enough. Yet?

Nice one, Wilko.

Deeney - Sicknote.

Roberts is fine, nothing special but not *****.

Cant disagree with others.

I think Roberts is solid, there isn't many better options in this division seems like everyone has a problem with LBs and then Buxton is exactly what you want in a back-up player, will come in all guns blazing when asked, not kicking up fuss when not involved, imagine having a squad of Chris Maguires, when he came off on Wednesday he ignored the management staff, ripped his armband off and kicked the chairs in the dugout.

Tyson has looked our most dangerous player in the chances he has got onto the pitch, tore villa apart and although I wasn't there did a number on Forest and nearly scoring.

The rest have been said, Anderson is decent for this level, as is Croft, Riggot was a gamble but pay as you play deal, we was never going to lose out and Doyle is still developing an by all accounts is doing a solid job at that.

Nice one, Wilko.

Deeney - Sicknote.

Didn't say your post was p*ss poor, football's a matter of opinions after all mate.

Looks like all Nigel's free transfers are utter *****.

Tyson, Roberts, Buxton, Deeney, Anderson, Riggott, Croft and Doyle.

Choose any of them. They are all crap

I don't count Cywka and Martin cos there were some loan fees.

Woooah there lad. I've been as critical of Roberts as anyone since he's been here, but I think he's got his game together this season. Much improved in my opinion.

It's a tough one to be honest, be easy to pick Roberts or Kilbane, maybe even Tyson considering the injuries although I think I'm going to go with Riggott as I was against the signing all along.

http://i42.tinypic.com/21lvo04

Bennett for me - he's done nowt.

Then Shackell - we still concede goals.

Fielding - Why bother with a goalkeeper at all?

Hendrick and O'Brien - How much longer do they want?

And as for Brayford - injured again.

No wonder we are all moaning all the time...

Archived