Lewis Mcgugan

RotherhamRam

• Replies 347
  • Created
  • Last Reply

was you expecting " errrrr, yeah, we are going to sign some new players and pay top price for them"

Slowly slowly catch a monkey. Get them out early, and see what happens. Lots of things can happen, Tyson could break down again, Davies could not hit form, (he was a bit crap before he got clobbered)

Roberts could get injured.

I'm setting my self up for no incomings, then if there are, fair enough.

Please don't forget, we are skint.

Dont forget they have a long term plan. They plan to develop a young hungry side that grows together into a PL team. So if Mason Bennett becomes a key player and Man Utd come for him, he won't be going anywhere.

Hey, where's everyone gone? I was just sayin....

At least we got into the PL under the local board!

Then what did the Billy big balls lot do? Got crippling cramp in their wallets. They shouldn't have messed about with the big boys if they hadn't got the finances to carry on with the plan.

And don't give me the ****** about it was 2 years too early, cus I dont buy that. What would they have done after another 2 seasons in the championship and then gone up? No, they must have always viewed it as an assets they would, shall we say "pass on for no profit" at a later date.

Anyway, off topic by myself, tut tut.

Just to clarify before people start crying, I'm not saying derby was sold to the yanks at a profit. Heavens no. No way. That never happened.

We are what we are, a decent supported club, with no money to invest in top end proven players. A selling club, just like the rest.

Just to clarify before people start crying, I'm not saying derby was sold to the yanks at a profit. Heavens no. No way. That never happened.

We are what we are, a decent supported club, with no money to invest in top end proven players. A selling club, just like the rest.

It depends what you mean by 'selling club'. If you mean that we are a club that has had to ship a lot of overpaid players out that the current management did not want, then yes. If you mean the normal acceptance of the term 'selling club' which is a club that has to sell a player or two each year to pay the bills then I do not believe that is the case.

If, and it's a massive if, we fluke promotion, there will be a massive FOR SALE sign outside pride park once more.

Don't get me wrong, it ll be a good investment, low wages, small debt on the stadium, great fans.

All that exists now. Question is, are these yanks and Canadians real investors or what?

Mr Appleby, please at least find us suitable owners, getting our debts reduced and back onto a proper leveland then passing us on to serious football investors, that will be a great legacy to leave us.

If, and it's a massive if, we fluke promotion, there will be a massive FOR SALE sign outside pride park once more.

Don't get me wrong, it ll be a good investment, low wages, small debt on the stadium, great fans.

All that exists now. Question is, are these yanks and Canadians real investors or what?

Mr Appleby, please at least find us suitable owners, getting our debts reduced and back onto a proper leveland then passing us on to serious football investors, that will be a great legacy to leave us.

I think this is anothe reason for the plaza to be resurrected another selling point for the new owners. I think this will be built first then they will sell the whole business on or a majority share where they still are part of the merchandise advertisement and sponsor deals element as they are good at that as they have sold everything for sponsors even fooking substitutions on match day

It depends what you mean by 'selling club'. If you mean that we are a club that has had to ship a lot of overpaid players out that the current management did not want, then yes. If you mean the normal acceptance of the term 'selling club' which is a club that has to sell a player or two each year to pay the bills then I do not believe that is the case.

We are a selling club!!!! FACT!

We have been for 10 years!

Riggott, christie, Johnson, huddlestone, dailly, soon as a bit of cash was shown we drove them to the destination and sold them!!

We shouldn't be playing to make a profit, we should be playing to become the best we can, keep our rising stars like.. Huddlestone, ball, Bennett, Hughes, Thomas, hendrick bailey and build teams for the future around them!!

Is there a club apart from the Manchester sides, Real and Barca that aren't selling sides? Perhaps Chelsea but Carvalho went Real, saying that United also have had to sell their best in the past, so maybe it's just Citeh, Real and Barca... United and Chelsea closely follow!

Archived