Premiership-you can keep it.

MuespachRam

• Replies 21
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The clubs in the Premiership deserve to be in the Prem, clubs in League 1 deserve to be there regardless of size and popularity status. Some clubs are only "big" in their own city/town, Derby County would be a nothing club in Wigan and vice versa.

The best league in the world cannot be judged on 1 weekend (which has been affected by European games) fixtures, I'm sure you could look at Serie A and La Liga some weekends and think what duff fixtures they are.

Villa, West Brom, Bolton, Sunderland, Liverpool, Norwich, Newcastle, Wigan, Wolves and Swansea fans would look at the fixtures in the Championship today and thought pffft what a load of crap games.

Because they won enough games to earn promotion and enough games to stay in the Prem since 2005. Do Man Utd, Chelsea, Man City deserve to be in the Prem because they have spent a hell of alot more.

Plymouth's fans don't deserve to be where they are but the club has been run poorly and they are in the position they are because of that.

Today's full list of fixtures in Serie A

Fiorentina v Catania

Juventus v Genoa

Today's full list of fixtures in La Liga

Racing Santander v Espanyol

Sporting Gijon v Granada

Malaga v Real Madrid

Barcelona v Sevilla

Can't say any of those games make me say WOW

The Premiership seems to only be hated for the clubs outside of it, if we went up this season we'd love it, Pride Park would be full week in week out, we'd sell our away allocations at most games. Seeing Derby come up against some of the worlds best players, Aguero, Rooney, Silva....yeah I'd hate that.

Also the Premiership might not be "the best league in the world" but there's been some entertainment in today's games.....

Man Utd 1 - 6 Man City

Chelsea down to 9 men and 1-0 down at QPR and we're still in the first half

Because they won enough games to earn promotion and enough games to stay in the Prem since 2005. Do Man Utd, Chelsea, Man City deserve to be in the Prem because they have spent a hell of alot more.

Plymouth's fans don't deserve to be where they are but the club has been run poorly and they are in the position they are because of that.

But they're only punishing the fans and the current crop of players. It had nothing to do with them.

If I went to your house and smeared poo all over your windows and then left, would you be happy if the Police charged you for indecency?

The punishment does not fit the crime and Plymouth simply do not deserve to be there.

But they're only punishing the fans and the current crop of players. It had nothing to do with them.

If I went to your house and smeared poo all over your windows and then left, would you be happy if the Police charged you for indecency?

The punishment does not fit the crime and Plymouth simply do not deserve to be there.

I think that would be pretty rude if you smeared poo on my windows, I would probably give you some abuse for being Ginger before launching you out the upstairs window, no need for the cops 'http://www.dcfcfans.co.uk/public/style_emoticons//laugh' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':lol:' />

I think that would be pretty rude if you smeared poo on my windows, I would probably give you some abuse for being Ginger before launching you out the upstairs window, no need for the cops 'http://www.dcfcfans.co.uk/public/style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/laugh' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':lol:' />

Really?

See, if I ever saw anyone smearing poo on my windows, their hair colour would fall pretty low on my list of priorities.

Archived