Recommend a film

Day

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I can remember you mentioning in the other thread, I still have Kidulthood on the list, yet I still have'nt had it sent out yet

Just had Bangkok Dangerous and Sex and the city (for the missus) come through, the only film left on the list is Kidulthood, need to add some more on.

Originally posted by David;707

I can remember you mentioning in the other thread, I still have Kidulthood on the list, yet I still have'nt had it sent out yet

Just had Bangkok Dangerous and Sex and the city (for the missus) come through, the only film left on the list is Kidulthood, need to add some more on.

suuuuuuure

Originally posted by Thornhill;705

Jarhead is good - it's not really a shooter though, more about the mentality of a soldier.

Jeff Dunham shows if they have 'em are usually decent.

out of the more recent stuff:

Tropic Thunder is a great film.

I've got Jarhead on dvd, quite a good film actually. i'l go have a look at the Tropic Thunder now.

Originally posted by David;711

I've got Jarhead on dvd, quite a good film actually. i'l go have a look at the Tropic Thunder now.

The one thing I disliked about Jarhead was them not shooting that guy in the tower. I know it made the story better but I really wanted to see his head explode

I'm Kidulthood buying it on Saturday. That is if the daft bint behind the counter lets me. I'm 6 foot 1 and 17 in April yet when I went to buy Family Guy series 5 (15) on DVD the other week the stupid **** thought I was 14 so wouldn't let me have it

Order it online, HMV do free delivery. Usually get it in around 3 days.

[url=http://hmv.com/hmvweb/displayProductDetails.do?ctx=280;-1;-1;-1;-1&sku=839646]http://hmv.com/hmvweb/displayProductDetail...1;-1&sku=839646

I'm 27 at the end of the month, 6ft 5", full stubble on the face and have to show ID still at the local Spar everytime I go in there, even if its the same woman.

• 4 weeks later...

Archived