Ticket wanted for Watford

davenportram

Hi Guys,

Long shot I know, but just wondering if anyone had a spare Adult ticket for Sunday. I couldnt get one as I'm not a season ticket holder for this season ( I am for next hooray!!) and as I live in Stockport its hard to get down to Pride Park to check for returned tickets.

This may seem cheeky being a Newb on this forum (just migrated from the DET forum)

If anyone has a spare ticket please let me know

Originally posted by davenportram;12790

Hi Guys,

Long shot I know, but just wondering if anyone had a spare Adult ticket for Sunday. I couldnt get one as I'm not a season ticket holder for this season ( I am for next hooray!!) and as I live in Stockport its hard to get down to Pride Park to check for returned tickets.

This may seem cheeky being a Newb on this forum (just migrated from the DET forum)

If anyone has a spare ticket please let me know

GL with it dude. Ring the club see if theres any posibilities of some being returned in the future before the match is your best bet i think.

Originally posted by MattyTheRam;13340

Sorry for my reply, was meant to say, wow that was lucky nice one tho mate.

the forums wouldnt let me edit for some reason....

no need to opologise, I thought you were being sarcastic thats all.....see you there. Managed to get a lift with my old man so will be elaving home at 530am on Sunday morning.

Originally posted by davenportram;13408

no need to opologise, I thought you were being sarcastic thats all.....see you there. Managed to get a lift with my old man so will be elaving home at 530am on Sunday morning.

n1, say ello if u see me lol

Archived