Neal Bishop

EpidemicRam

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply

My Notts County friend at work (who also works with them) says he have watched him several times, both last season and this. the word on the street in Nottm is we are looking to bid for him.

They rate him as highly as Davies.

My Notts County friend at work (who also works with them) says he have watched him several times, both last season and this. the word on the street in Nottm is we are looking to bid for him.

They rate him as highly as Davies.

Notts County friend of mine,season ticket holder who also goes to every away game mentioned to me last night that Derby are watching Bishop closely & would be that DM we desperately need.Said he would do a great job for us.

Derby scouts apparently spotted at the Forest v Notts County game.

Saw this on a football rumours sight so probably unreliable, but after typing his name into google, i found out that he is a holding midfielder.

decent player - bit of a fiery temper.

Remember last season we were looking at a couple of Notts players?

Not sure when or where i read it, but someone at the club (not a source like, in paper or on DCFC) said there were a couple of good players at Notts County we could benefit from.

Was this the other fella?

Remember last season we were looking at a couple of Notts players?

Not sure when or where i read it, but someone at the club (not a source like, in paper or on DCFC) said there were a couple of good players at Notts County we could benefit from.

Was this the other fella?

Probably Dave Martin when on loan there.

Archived