Fifa 12

davenportram

Guy on Twitter Sam5000i, and a big Youtuber played the demo today at Gamescom and says Messi is 95 overall and Iniesta & Xavi are 92.

Could mean an increase just for the very top players, or all ratings are going up

• Replies 421
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The most overrated player to be Bale?

Messi 95?

Just hope they get his strength right. Otherwise he just gets pushed all over the place.

Bet The Rams are all low to mid 60's. Reckon the highest will be Fielding with 67.

Messi 95?

Just hope they get his strength right. Otherwise he just gets pushed all over the place.

Bet The Rams are all low to mid 60's. Reckon the highest will be Fielding with 67.

So you want them to do to messi what they did to clubs last year which wrecked it? Made it so balance stats beat strength stats, lead to everyone using 5ft midgets which couldn't be touched by 6ft7 brutes.

So you want them to do to messi what they did to clubs last year which wrecked it? Made it so balance stats beat strength stats, lead to everyone using 5ft midgets which couldn't be touched by 6ft7 brutes.

Not at all.

But Messi was a bit too weak.

I dunno, it's a hard balance for them to get. It'd be nice if defenders were as good at winning the ball at the back as attackers are at winning the ball at the front though.

Oh, and i hate blind pinpoint crosses :D

Fielding-70

Brayford-67

Barker-71

Shackell-71

Roberts-62

Kilbane-60

OB-59

Bailey-63

Bryson-70 (they updated him last season)

Pearson-12

Hendrick-57

Ward-70

S.Davies-65

B.Davies-68

Maguire-69

Theo-65

Tyson-67

There is a new overall calculation system so players overall may change but they might have the same individual stats and players aren't updated season by season it happens everyday, for example Jason Shackell wont just be edited on what he did with Barnsley in FIFA 12 its all about what he does this Season, so a good start to the season really makes a difference...

...or so ive heard :D

1 thing that I never get with FIFA is why do they leave the squad as they are at around 27th August? Why don't they wait 5 or so days to make all the updates to the squads when the window has closed?:rolleyes::confused:

Mine always has the latest squads. I think they finally decided to include the last few days a few years back.

Fielding-70

Brayford-67

Barker-71

Shackell-71

Roberts-62

Kilbane-60

OB-59

Bailey-63

Bryson-70 (they updated him last season)

Pearson-12

Hendrick-57

Ward-70

S.Davies-65

B.Davies-68

Maguire-69

Theo-65

Tyson-67

Have you seent the start we've made to the season?

Fielding - 99

Brayford-99

Barker-99

Shackell-99

Roberts-99

Kilbane-98

OB-99

Bailey-99

Bryson-99

Pearson- 2

Hendrick- 99

Ward-99

S.Davies-99.9 ;)

B.Davies-99

Maguire-99

Theo-99

Tyson-99

Messi 95?

I'm am data reviewer for derby and have done them for the last 2 years, I can tell you now I'm really happy with our ratings! I've got everyone who needed higher ratings done! I can't tell you ratings but highest is ......

The previous FIFA game annoyed me because it gave Pearson an undeservedly high rating and Bailey an unfair low rating. I hope it's more realistic this time around and at least reflects the performance of these last four games.

Last Fifa we had just signed Bailey from Crewe where he couldn't hold down a first team place, his stats were pretty fair I'd say although I would expect to see improved stats for Fifa 12.

Last Fifa we had just signed Bailey from Crewe where he couldn't hold down a first team place, his stats were pretty fair I'd say although I would expect to see improved stats for Fifa 12.

Yh they've improved also Ledgkins improved significantly from last years 58

Archived