West Ham sign..*gulp* John Carew

ForzaRams

• Replies 11
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Gold and Brady obviously want this team straight back up with no ******* about.

Incredible now that there's three teams (West Ham, Leicester and Birmingham) that have stronger squads than some of the Premiership's bottom half clubs.

The gulf between PL and nPC is decreasing faster. Surely it won't be wrong before both divisions become saturated with clubs at liberty to spend a lot of money. Maybe the PL should consider a shuffle, and making the Championship Premier League B.

West Ham will get automatic promotion without I doubt. I can't see any stopping them.

And if they fail, I dread to think what could happen because the wages of Nola, Carew and Parker (if he stays) can't be cheap.

Gold and Brady obviously want this team straight back up with no ******* about.

Incredible now that there's three teams (West Ham, Leicester and Birmingham) that have stronger squads than some of the Premiership's bottom half clubs.

The gulf between PL and nPC is decreasing faster. Surely it won't be wrong before both divisions become saturated with clubs at liberty to spend a lot of money. Maybe the PL should consider a shuffle, and making the Championship Premier League B.

West Ham will get automatic promotion without I doubt. I can't see any stopping them.

And if they fail, I dread to think what could happen because the wages of Nola, Carew and Parker (if he stays) can't be cheap.

They better get back up, or they'll be humiliated on the opening fixture in the Olympic Stadium gate wise, but they look a very good bet.

Archived