Ishmael Miller

Alex W

Miller reminds me of a young Jay Bothroyd.

They both showed raw talent at a young age, but struggled to establish themselves at first-team level. Bothroyd with indiscipline and Miller with injuries.

Much like Bothroyd, I reckon Miller could develop into a top player at this level with good man-management and regular first-team football.

If he joins and stays clear of injury, a front two of Miller and Tyson would be an exciting prospect.

• Replies 140
  • Created
  • Last Reply
When asked if any truth in this, Bloomers said: "Not that I've heard - unlikely to be anyone in before sat"

The Club tells Bloomers everything you know. Bloomers hears about the player before Nigel takes the call from the scouts and agents.

The Club tells Bloomers everything you know. Bloomers hears about the player before Nigel takes the call from the scouts and agents.

No, but he knows a damn sight more than a random football website.

When asked if any truth in this, Bloomers said: "Not that I've heard - unlikely to be anyone in before sat"

But he's been saying all week that we're not likely to get anyone in and he's heard nothing and then we signed Kilbane. From reading his tweets it sounds like the first he heard of that deal was reading it in the DET this morning, so he's certainly not completely in the loop.

No, but he knows a damn sight more than a random football website.

He knows what he is told by the club when the club want to tell him.

Was he tweeting last night about a possible signing tomorrow like he has done before?

No.

Looks like same old **** again.

blah blah blah from Glick... Clough failed to sign his main targets...

and we will end up with a bunch of ****** loans.

Kilbane - that promised midfield general/left back cover

Miller - 'talismanic' centre forward

But we will be very busy in january etc etc etc

Some people on this forum have a real complex about being wrong, noticeably the younger members. In for a shock when you grow up lads :)

lol.....i'd thought that.

I think he meant me chap.

(And i'm determined that I was right, even though perhaps the same 'attributes' was the correct term I was looking for)

he used the plural lads, so i thought he meant me since he has mentioned such a topic to me before. Pure arrogance if you ask me, :D

maybe it was...... the amount of abuse i get for voicing an opinion makes me think can i be bothered? :cool:

You don't get abuse for your opinion you get abuse for your attitude, big difference. Btw pointing out an observation is not arrogance, jumping to conclusions it includes you isn't the best idea is it?

You seem to understand humility Alex so i wouldn't worry. I've voiced my opinion on forums for years and never been banned i think that might show that it is not your opinions that get you in trouble.

Archived