Ishmael Miller

Alex W

• Replies 140
  • Created
  • Last Reply

i follow the guy on twitter and he as been bang on with almost everthing he says, he did say we enquired about Patrick Van Aanholt a couple weeks back, nothing ever came of it but was only an enquiry. be happy with this signing.

He's never been quick, not genuine pace anyway like Miller's got.

Perhaps a little more, but don't forget that before his Injury Porter out-paced the entire Swansea backline to get his second goal.

Porter was very quick, deceivingly so. There isn't that much difference, although Miller is indeed quicker. Just a little anyway ;)

Perhaps a little more, but don't forget that before his Injury Porter out-paced the entire Swansea backline to get his second goal.

Porter was very quick, deceivingly so. There isn't that much difference, although Miller is indeed quicker. Just a little anyway ;)

couldn't think of two more different strikers. Porter is an out an out finisher. Miller is a battering ram at speed.

couldn't think of two more different strikers. Porter is an out an out finisher. Miller is a battering ram at speed.

Both were strong, both were able to power through defences, and both could finish.

Seem pretty similiar to me. We just never saw the powering runs from Porter because aside from his first few games and one or two in his second season (against Leicester at home for instance) he wasn't able to.

He seems to have lost what little pace he had with the injuries. Now he's just a strong finisher.

Both were strong, both were able to power through defences, and both could finish.

Seem pretty similiar to me. We just never saw the powering runs from Porter because aside from his first few games and one or two in his second season (against Leicester at home for instance) he wasn't able to.

He seems to have lost what little pace he had with the injuries. Now he's just a strong finisher.

Give in cerry. They aren't the same player.

Archived