Watford v Derby County

David

Originally posted by vicky-27;13766

Haha wondered who you reminded me of - I thought it was Torres - now i realize yeah - Sonic

haha!

infact there was a case the other week in the brunswick my hair was turning blue aparently! well according to my mate but i dont trust him to tell the truth especialy after a few pints

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I can remember doing the conga!

I can remember being told off by the stewards outside the ground for having too much to drink and them telling us they had been watching us, not only that they took my litre bottle of boost, half full with vodka, smelt it and decided it was only boost... dozy buggers!

That's about all I can remember! Oh wait, me mate, the Pink Panther, lost his ticket and spent ages in the ticket office trying to sort it out, only for me to find it in me jeans pocket at full time, happy days!

Originally posted by Kris Marina;13771

I can remember doing the conga!

I can remember being told off by the stewards outside the ground for having too much to drink and them telling us they had been watching us, not only that they took my litre bottle of boost, half full with vodka, smelt it and decided it was only boost... dozy buggers!

That's about all I can remember! Oh wait, me mate, the Pink Panther, lost his ticket and spent ages in the ticket office trying to sort it out, only for me to find it in me jeans pocket at full time, happy days!

Lmao!

i cant remember the whole of the day to be honest! lol

and shush dave, let vicky say that if she wants to haha

not used to compliments around here lol!

Originally posted by vicky-27;13773

Haha - have to say that as you have seen me ! but luckily you can't remember, and if you can - shut it or i might have to card you.

haha i wasnt that bad, can remember that

im just nice thats all ^^

Originally posted by vicky-27;13775

You sure are Matty - and so modest - you made me laugh after the conga when you tried to get everyone singing.

Now that i dont remember. But i do remember trying to get people around me singing, an startin some classic chants

Kris, they didn't want anyone to drink too much, coz they were worried we might all want the loo at the same time.............3 ladies loos in that stand, 3, that's just WRONG...:mad::eek:

Originally posted by vicky-27;14089

Boycie - if i couldnt get there i would go on the coach i hate missing games, even though some of the away grounds are awful.

hence the age old chant **** ground **** fans **** ground **** fans

• 2 weeks later...

Archived