Watford v Derby County

David

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Wot time is everyone leaving?

We don't want to be in a mile long queue for our subway breakfast.:mad:

BUT.......we don't want to get there, for them to have sold out, so do we go before, or after everyone else????????:confused:

Nigel Clough is likely to give some of the Rams' young players a chance.

Striker Emanuel Villa could also feature after missing the win over Charlton, while Roy Carroll may come in for Stephen Bywater between the posts.

Derby County manager Nigel Clough told BBC Radio Derby he intends to give some of his younger players a chance:

"You can't learn enough about them in one game but it's about giving them the experience and saying: 'This is where we want you to be in six months to two years and this is the level we want you to play at.'"

"These are our brightest young ones, or at least we think they are, and it gives them a good incentive to come back raring to go in pre-season."

Team News

Watford

Scott Loach

Gavin Hoyte

Jay DeMerit

Danny Rose

Lloyd Doyley

Jobi McAnuff

Jack Cork

Adrian Mariappa

Tommy Smith

Tamas Priskin

Grzegorz Rasiak

Subs

Richard Lee

Will Hoskins

Alex Cauna

Andrei Stepanov

Lee Hodson

Derby County

Stephen Bywater

Paul Connolly

Rob Hulse

Lewin Nyatanga

Stephen Pearson

Barry Bannan

John Eustace

Robbie Savage

Gary Teale

Kris Commons

Luke Varney

Subs

Lewis Price

Mark O’Brien

Mark Dudley

Jason Beardsley

Emanuel Villa

You call that a match report you're fired !

Well where do i start ! that was B.A.D. bad bad - oh dear we were totally outplayed, beaten to every ball, everyone looked knackered - especially Nyatanga and Teale needs to get some crossing practice in this summer - dreadfull - Nigel has a lot of work to do to sort this lot out - Hulse did ok actually - when someone told me where he was playing i thought it was a wind up ! - Funniest bit of the day was when Matty went for a beer at half time - only to find out there wasn't any Hi Matty - nice flowers by the way -Fair play to O'Brien he did a great job. Was dissapointedat the end i thought the whole squad would of come over to clap the fans - only Hulse/Teale/Bannan/Sav and Tito bothered - Tito got most of his kit off which was a bonus and threw it in the crowd. Couple of pics but they are not that good - big cheer when the forest nob appeared !

we whyere awful i just got back to sunny chelmsford, im had great day abit mashed, abit disapointed at the lack of pitch invasion at the end

oh and my knows hurts, dont ever try and head a beach ball, when someone trys to punch it

it ends in pain central

Vicky, you weren't far from me judging by your pictures.

Well, all I can say is, can we somehow clone Hulse, so he can be at the back and the front?

A bit gutted coz I was watching Sav throwing his boots into the crowd and missed Villa taking his keks off.:mad: and after having a conversation with my kids, we came to the conclusion that we were glad not to get anyones shirt/boots or shorts, because we would have had to sniff them!!!!

Originally posted by vicky-27;13579

You call that a match report you're fired !

Well where do i start ! that was B.A.D. bad bad - oh dear we were totally outplayed, beaten to every ball, everyone looked knackered - especially Nyatanga and Teale needs to get some crossing practice in this summer - dreadfull - Nigel has a lot of work to do to sort this lot out - Hulse did ok actually - when someone told me where he was playing i thought it was a wind up ! - Funniest bit of the day was when Matty went for a beer at half time - only to find out there wasn't any Hi Matty - nice flowers by the way -Fair play to O'Brien he did a great job. Was dissapointedat the end i thought the whole squad would of come over to clap the fans - only Hulse/Teale/Bannan/Sav and Tito bothered - Tito got most of his kit off which was a bonus and threw it in the crowd. Couple of pics but they are not that good - big cheer when the forest nob appeared !

Cant remember f*ck all, f*cked!haha

Right laugh tho, lost me 2ft banana and my 5 ft crocodile tho! haha

me shirt came off as soon as kick off happend tho lol

Archived