Miller and Earnshaw

RamNut

• Replies 17
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Back together again at Cardiff.....who'd have thought it?

Miller is a truly horrible player..how many clubs has he had now and how many times has he "engineered" a move away from them.??

25k a week at Cardiff too.....

One thing is for sure, the horrible little pair will score against us.!

Signing on fees must have bought Miller and his agent a nice propety to rent this year again.

Don't fancy Cardiff this season. Olofinjana, Chopra, Burke, Bothroyd, is Bellamy going back??

Earnshaw will be alright though. Good player even when he's not scoring.

A defence that tends to vanish at times...... maybe experience and decent management might see them finish near the Play Offs. But reckon, like Forest, there chances have been and gone.

Ipswich will have their Play Off spot this season i reckon.

Cardiff will still thrash us at their place like :rolleyes:

Signing on fees must have bought Miller and his agent a nice propety to rent this year again.

Don't fancy Cardiff this season. Olofinjana, Chopra, Burke, Bothroyd, is Bellamy going back??

Earnshaw will be alright though. Good player even when he's not scoring.

A defence that tends to vanish at times...... maybe experience and decent management might see them finish near the Play Offs. But reckon, like Forest, there chances have been and gone.

Ipswich will have their Play Off spot this season i reckon.

Cardiff will still thrash us at their place like :rolleyes:

You do know the players you mentioned have gone for them? Cardiff will be mid table at best this season. I fancy us to finish above them.

Yeah, sorry mate. Doesn't read right does it.

Yeah, Olofinjana dominated their midfield battles. Burke added some flair. Chopra a goal threat. Bothroyd was involved in everything, Bellamy shouldn't be playing at this level. All gone!

Do people still rate Whittingham? Don't see what the fuss was about. Just a decent Championship midfielder. £5m! i'd bite yer hand off!

Who's the fella with a name like a movie star? Can't remember it. He's alright though.

That's her.

She's pretty good. Always on the bench though. :confused:

I don't think we know how well miller and earnie can play as a pair as we didn't ever really put them together apart from games like arsenal away. I wouldn't write then off especially at championship level

Back together again at Cardiff.....who'd have thought it?

All I can say is did not know that Cardiff were that short of money or that clever sign one for free one for £400k reportedly

Now us with the the wee scott ***** who got sacked by us and the red dogs who thought he was god blah de blah (ps he only got us up then bottled it). Brought a reported £6.5million strikeforce in them two. £3.5 for Earnshaw and £3 for Miller for our premiership assault and got the following;

Earnshaw 22 appearances 1 goal

Miller 30 appearance 4 goals.

By the way this is what happens when you spend millions on known players they provide 5 goals between them. Spending on names and million on names means feck all

Archived