Dean Leacock

David

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply
He has 1year left and if he doesnt get a better contract soon then he could be looking at playing for brentford and be on less then 1k a week.

Don't be silly, he's a far better player than League One. I think he'll find some of his old form back when he leaves, too much familiarity and the premiership campaign have ruined Deano for us.

He could use a move to somewhere like Watford, find his form again. He has the skills to be a cracking defender, a change of scenery could spark him into life again.

Don't be silly, he's a far better player than League One. I think he'll find some of his old form back when he leaves, too much familiarity and the premiership campaign have ruined Deano for us.

He could use a move to somewhere like Watford, find his form again. He has the skills to be a cracking defender, a change of scenery could spark him into life again.

I don't doubt Leacock will get a championship club eventually, although its a massive shame that it has come to this.. I remember the days..

http://www.dcfc.co.uk/javaImages/8c/77/0,,10270~3176332,00

he used to be brilliant, absolutely brilliant!

He'll get a championship club easily, people are underestimating him. Look at him last season, he was our best defender for a long spell.

Get a little more consistency from him and he can still be a decent defender at this level, he's not really that old yet either. Got a fair few years in the tank for this league, at the very least.

I'd be after signing him straight away if I were a Coventry or a Watford.

He'll get a championship club easily, people are underestimating him. Look at him last season, he was our best defender for a long spell.

Get a little more consistency from him and he can still be a decent defender at this level, he's not really that old yet either. Got a fair few years in the tank for this league, at the very least.

I'd be after signing him straight away if I were a Coventry or a Watford.

Bet they would too - probably can't afford him.

Bet they would too - probably can't afford him.

He'll be forced to settle for less, i'm sure he could be snared on £8k a week.

Offload your lesser centre back and hey presto, you've got yourself a decent centre-back.

Palace are still smarting from us palming off Coco on them a few years ago. Once bitten and all that.....! :D

Surely it will be Barnsley - they can play him alongside Addison and McEveley!

Addison didnt play there last game is he injured again or left out? Also they have just signed tow more midfield players Drinkwater from Man U and some other lad so will he get a game?

Addison didnt play there last game is he injured again or left out? Also they have just signed tow more midfield players Drinkwater from Man U and some other lad so will he get a game?

The other lad is Park from M'boro and is a left winger.

Ignore me im not allowed to say.

hmmm intriguing... Either we've accepted a combined bid of 10m for O'Brien and Shackell from Arsene Wenger or Mancini, Dalglish or Jewell... or Addisons injury is bad, riggott has broken down and neither anderson, barker or buxton will be fit for a month, even then I'd happily get shot of Dean.

Only my opapion of course, but I couldnt forgive him for the fact he allegedly went asking for a new contract when he'd been out injured for months and he'd only been back for about 5 league games. To top it off the Saturday after he asked he had a stinker.

That's aside from his occasional lapses in concentration and his occasional flashes of quality.

Decent enough player when fit and playing well but I'd honestly prefer to see a loanee in instead of Dean.

Archived