Dean Leacock

David

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply
My personal favourite from the Forest forum, with a Red Dog displaying unusual wit and rancour.

"He's a s__t sandwich without the bread".

I might even use that :D

I heard a bloke near me at pride park last season come out with a goodun,

"nigel clough couldnt even manage a good s__t!", and a bit later he chuntered "he couldnt run a bath - never mind derby county".

Hope we can offload Leacock. Too injury prone and lacks concentration. I don't think he has the tenacity a Brayford has, or the leadership of a Barker. Just think he is way down in the pecking order of Barker, Shackell, Anderson, Riggott. I would even prefer Buxton. He needs a new challenge.

Hope we can offload Leacock. Too injury prone and lacks concentration. .

all of our central defenders are injury prone....unfortunately

can't help thinking 'if only'

i like leacock as a person he seems nice but unfortunately he needs a move away, not been much good since the promotion season really, however i think if he moves he will turn out really well for whoever he signs for, i just have that feeling it is us who has dragged him down a little and he needs a fresh start.

i like leacock as a person he seems nice but unfortunately he needs a move away, not been much good since the promotion season really, however i think if he moves he will turn out really well for whoever he signs for, i just have that feeling it is us who has dragged him down a little and he needs a fresh start.

Now then is there any player you think has or will do well at Derby?

We got him for £350k from Fulham he owes us nothing and the season in prem league is what did him and the rest who are still here. It is a stigma no one wants and nothing else.

We got him for £350k from Fulham he owes us nothing and the season in prem league is what did him and the rest who are still here. It is a stigma no one wants and nothing else.

Agree with this completely - the Premier League campaign inflicted a degree of psychological trauma on all of those players. I've nothing against Leacock, or even Pearson, but personally I'd like all of them to move on from the club, for their benefit and our's.

Sadly, that's only half the problem - the other half is the same trauma that still plagues a lot fans.

Now then is there any player you think has or will do well at Derby?

I am not even going to dignify that first farcical point with an answer, your second point is basically what i said.

I heard a bloke near me at pride park last season come out with a goodun,

"nigel clough couldnt even manage a good s__t!", and a bit later he chuntered "he couldnt run a bath - never mind derby county".

brilliant, football humour...what can I say? haha

Agree with this completely - the Premier League campaign inflicted a degree of psychological trauma on all of those players. I've nothing against Leacock, or even Pearson, but personally I'd like all of them to move on from the club, for their benefit and our's.

Sadly, that's only half the problem - the other half is the same trauma that still plagues a lot fans.

What!? You're allowed to say this now?

I posted that view in 2009 on the DET, I nearly died :rolleyes:

What!? You're allowed to say this now?

I posted that view in 2009 on the DET, I nearly died :rolleyes:

If it helps, I think I agreed at the time.

So you died with some followers. Which is good going for an electric rabbit I suppose.

I'd be happy for Leacock to move on. Nothing against him but he hasn't really excelled in a Derby shirt, I thought he was good in our promotion season, but so were many others, and he hasn't done that much since then. Injuries hasn't helped him but maybe a fresh start somewhere else can do him some good.

Same could be said for a few others like Pearson and Bywater, came during the period but have had far more poor performances than great ones, and it only seems as if Pearson will be kept as a bit part player, whereas Leacock and Bywater look as if they won't be featuring

Archived