Gary Taylor-Fletcher

tomsdubs

• 1 month later...
  • Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Apparently he has refused to sign a new deal and would be free next summer. Goes on to say that us, Brum and Millwall all showing an interest. Surely he would be prem bound if anywhere?

http://www.skysports.com/story/0,,11728_7120144,00.html

I have always rated him since his lincoln days, always looked a dangerous player and against us this season if anything was going to happen for Blackpool it was through him, would be a very good signing!

Had we not brought Maguire and Tyson in. And had Clough not said after the Burton game that perhaps Bryson is more suited to the attacking midfield than the anchor role, then i'd be pretty happy to get this tidy Championship footballer.

But Ward, Cywka, Green, Tyson, B Davies, Maguire, Bryson, Pearson, Martin, S Davies....... how many different options can we give ourselves in the attacking department.

No need for Taylor Fletcher when there are far more important areas in the team that could do with the same sort of depth.

Having said that, it would be an ok signing if it happened. Adds more depth i suppose. Decent player.

Papers seem to be linking us with everyone now that they see we're active in the market. :rolleyes:

I agree with Alpha, how many AM's do we need, lets get the positions sorted we need to sort, the 'talismanic' CF which was eluded to would be great...

Then lets see where we are in January.

he looks to me like the sort of player who could live in the woods, surviving on dead animals and the juice from his own socks....not sure thats what we need right now.

maybe alongside all our graft we could do with someone who was good at interior design, picking soft colours, and complimentary fabrics?

he looks to me like the sort of player who could live in the woods, surviving on dead animals and the juice from his own socks....not sure thats what we need right now.

maybe alongside all our graft we could do with someone who was good at interior design, picking soft colours, and complimentary fabrics?

what are you on about......we already have an urban artist with bywater, we dont need an interior designer!

Archived