Gary Taylor-Fletcher

tomsdubs

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply
would be an okay signing, would rather spend the money on waghorn but that deal is looking off now imo.

Leicester will do a Ranger and Celtic in the 1990s have players who will not be first choice within the club so other clubs do not benefit. They have owners who are happy to throw money into the club and do not need to sell therefore someone like Waghorn whether likes it or not will warm their bench whhen they bring loan strikers in like the lad from everton.

Dont see the point, works hard but doesnt offer much quality. A lot of these Blackpool players will have over inflated prices after their season in the Prem, they performed well as a team but when it comes down to it, a lot of them have been scraping around in the Championship/League 1 for most of their career and that's about their level.

Dont see the point, works hard but doesnt offer much quality. A lot of these Blackpool players will have over inflated prices after their season in the Prem, they performed well as a team but when it comes down to it, a lot of them have been scraping around in the Championship/League 1 for most of their career and that's about their level.

i agree mate,he's nowt special

Had we not brought Maguire and Tyson in. And had Clough not said after the Burton game that perhaps Bryson is more suited to the attacking midfield than the anchor role, then i'd be pretty happy to get this tidy Championship footballer.

But Ward, Cywka, Green, Tyson, B Davies, Maguire, Bryson, Pearson, Martin, S Davies....... how many different options can we give ourselves in the attacking department.

No need for Taylor Fletcher when there are far more important areas in the team that could do with the same sort of depth.

Having said that, it would be an ok signing if it happened. Adds more depth i suppose. Decent player.

Papers seem to be linking us with everyone now that they see we're active in the market. :rolleyes:

I think you're right on all counts.

Both full back positions and a good old fashioned ball winner in midfield would be key acquisitions in my book. (And a decent target man.)

In all fairness i'm sure NC and his staff think in a similar way.

The Yanks are at it again, do you realise how much it would cost for Taylor-Fletcher on the back of your shirt? they would probably give him the 999 shirt number as well the robbing gits.

Just have [sIZE=4]GTF[/sIZE] IN huge letters on yer shirt.................:cool:

Archived