Patrick Van Aanholt - Chelsea

Perky1106

• Replies 27
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I thought we looked more solid with mo there. We started letting goals in when Jay and mears were added and it never stopped with them two there, better footballers than edworthy and mo but we let a lot less goals in and I think they were better out and out defenders

What!

Mo Camera couldnt control the football...once saw him run 10 yards with the ball NEVER under his control & he ran it out of touch for the opponents throw-in....there wasnt an opposing player within 20 yards of him!

St Mirren yes.Derby County ala Churchill advert....No,no,no!

Edworthy and Mo were so awful that the centre halves had to concentrate even harder, and in doing so, kept clean sheets. We put Jay and Mears in and they then relaxed too much.

Always been my theory on that one, anyway ;)

A bit harsh and leacock and Darren Moore aren't that good at covering. Mo couldn't play football but not many actually got past him and he and eddy did the basics of defending well. It's just he couldn't control the ball at all

What!

Mo Camera couldnt control the football...once saw him run 10 yards with the ball NEVER under his control & he ran it out of touch for the opponents throw-in....there wasnt an opposing player within 20 yards of him!

St Mirren yes.Derby County ala Churchill advert....No,no,no!

No he couldn't control the ball but as I put above actual defending he was half decent, not many took him to the cleaners and he didn't make many defensive mistakes which cost goals. Didn't he even have nani and then ronaldo in his pocket for man u at home?

I think you'd have to put Camara down as the defensive equivalent of Paolo Wanchope.

Looks for all the world like he hasn't got a clue what he's doing, looks like he's the luckiest player in the world because he flukes his way through situations.

In reality, it can't all be luck so he's just another of those Wanchope-type footballing geniuses who is actually far more effective than he looks.

Wasn't he part of the run in the promotion season where we won 7 in a row, conceding hardly any goals?

I think you'd have to put Camara down as the defensive equivalent of Paolo Wanchope.

Looks for all the world like he hasn't got a clue what he's doing, looks like he's the luckiest player in the world because he flukes his way through situations.

In reality, it can't all be luck so he's just another of those Wanchope-type footballing geniuses who is actually far more effective than he looks.

Wasn't he part of the run in the promotion season where we won 7 in a row, conceding hardly any goals?

Yes didn't we keep 6 clean sheets in a row then Billy changed the back 4 as well

Archived