2011-12 Forecast Derby v Forest

DerbyRam!

Only read the first line to realise it were rubbish, Brayford might play Centre Half, Reid wouldn't be close?:D

Brayford plays RB, Reid plays Left midfield doesn't he? In which case Brayfs will probably be able to walk and still outpace the fat cnut. ;)

• Replies 196
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Any chance of Hasselbaink having a game?

Seen him on East Midland News.

He was doing some running exercises with Reid i think?

Think he joining as a coach mate! I know he was doing his badges or something. At this rate, we wnt need a training ground......... we will need a retirement home!!! FFS lol

We're assembling a pretty good squad, only a couple of pieces, and we could be awesome this season.

Your lot may never see the ball in 90 minutes!:D

x164.

What number confirms trying to convince ones self?

What number confirms person should have something better to do other than repeating ones self day in, day out.

What number confirmed insanity?

gerroutofit, I were stating before the signings, and your gloating of small squad, and now I am stating with 3 of the 5 pieces nearly complete.

Another TWO please, a Left Back and maybe a Vava Voom Striker, and we'll be on it, remember who told ya! But you ain't listening:D

gerroutofit, I were stating before the signings, and your gloating of small squad, and now I am stating with 3 of the 5 pieces nearly complete.

Another TWO please, a Left Back and maybe a Vava Voom Striker, and we'll be on it, remember who told ya! But you ain't listening:D

I'm not now, you said 2 of 3 signings before, now you're saying 5.

Can't take you seriously.

You'll see very soon, Lad!

2-3 Gut Feeling didn't make the Premiership, maybe its for the better good, could 2-3 Gut Feeling from where we are today take us to Premiership stability and beyond?

YOU NEVER KNOW what you can achieve.

In that time too, you may even reach your Mid Table ambitions.......................................League One?:D

Archived